Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl: What will you be making?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Shouldnt Papa Johns employees get Sunday night off for the game? I will feel bad for them if they have to work. So bad that I might order a papa johns pizza and give the driver a $20 tip, even though their pizza tastes like crap

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    Shouldnt Papa Johns employees get Sunday night off for the game? I will feel bad for them if they have to work. So bad that I might order a papa johns pizza and give the driver a $20 tip, even though their pizza tastes like crap
    Any pizza place would be absolutely retarded to close during the Super Bowl. Sucks for the employees, but that's how it works.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Any pizza place would be absolutely retarded to close during the Super Bowl. Sucks for the employees, but that's how it works.
    Ya I was being a bit facetious there. Papa johns is going to be ringing off the hook during the game, since that papa john guy will be in multiple commercials. He is bringing in Joe Montana to join him with manning during a super bowl commercial for papa johns, a back to the future commercial with montana in the car...I think they are going to give away free pizzas after the game. Thats what archie said.

Jerry Jones owns over 100 Papa Johns in Texas.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

All the stuff for the gumbo has been prepped, tomorrow morning I put the gumbo on and let it simmer, then by game time......c'est bon!

Default Super Bowl: What will you be making?

Ribs, shrimp, green chile quesadillas, crab dip, and Japs.

7. The Following User High Fived tubby For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

My Butt has been in the smoker (BGE) for about an hour now. 17 hours should be perfect.

Took me forever to get the pit stabilized at the right temp. It's windy as hell out here.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I'm going to meet up with a group of local Broncos fans that I've never met, at a restraint that I don't know

There's a website that I've mentioned once or twice before on this site, meetup.com. It's were you can find special interest/social groups in your area. I 1st came across it back when I was diagnosed with Autism & was looking for a support group. I've know about this Broncos group for about 3 years now, but they tend to meet up in parts of the valley that are unfeasible for those in my part of the valley to get to by public transportation. They've been moving the location around this year & finally picked a place 2 week ago that was reasonable for me to get to & from, but I came down with a cold the Friday before. Its going to be at the same place tomorrow & I'm 100% healthy, so nothings stopping me from going.

Looking at the address, think its a former Boston sports lounge that I went to a few times several years ago, but I won't be certain until I get there.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Cajun pulled beef on fresh onion buns with avacado and swiss cheese. For snacks tortilla chips and homemade guacamole.

After the game I will make merry and celebrate the Broncos third Super Bowl victory.

12. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

BBQ chicken pizzas and orange crush. Keeping it simple.

14. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    Some of the worst pizza ever made
    I think it's barely passable fresh in a cheap pizza capacity, but for whatever reason that stuff is inedible left over.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

I've had a cook up this morning.
    Made coconut chicken, a bacon, leek and pepper frittata and some kale chips.

17. The Following User High Fived Jaws For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    BBQ chicken pizzas and orange crush. Keeping it simple.
    Correction: Plain cheese pizza and orange crush. Keeping it simpler.

LOL

19. The Following 3 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:

Not much for me today. Just a t-bone. I will have it on the grill by 3 pm cst. Hope it comes out right.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Cajun pulled beef on fresh onion buns with avacado and swiss cheese. For snacks tortilla chips and homemade guacamole.

After the game I will make merry and celebrate the Broncos third Super Bowl victory.
    Can't go wrong with Cajun.

22. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information