Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Richard Sherman is a P O S.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I never called him a thug, I called him a P O S and classless. To me, a thug is a delinquent or maybe a criminal, and I don't think he is. I know he made it out of Compton and successfully got a degree from Stanford. More than I've ever done in my life.

Marvin had class.

Gronk is a big loveable oaf. Great football player. Spikes the ball with authority. He didn't lose his mind on national Tv.

You got me on Denny Green. I thought that tirade was hilarious. I roared with laughter when I saw that. I have to admit I didn't see Green as classless, and he completely lost his composure.
    I agree that he acted with no class, but my post was in reference to those calling him a thug. He acted like a fool but i'm not gonna call him a thug for giving an over the top WWE-like interview after winning the second biggest game of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone
    So true. To say he was in the heat of the moment and didnt know what he was doing is a weak excuse. Yes, it is an emotional game, but if someone scores a td, they know they have to control their emotions on the field or be flagged for 15. Dick Sherman knows who erin andrews is. He knew he was on national tv and he let his true colors show in front of 63 million people. That was the real sherman that we saw. "LOB!!!"
    He knew what he was doing, duh, i've said that before. But you could tell that he was in the heat of the moment too. He wants to cause a stir, but he admitted that he should have not made the thing about him. I never said he DIDN'T know what he was doing. But he was in the heat of the moment, passion, just making the biggest play of his career to get to the Superbowl AGAINST a dude who he has a bad relationship with. I'd like to see how you act under those circumstances.

I cant believe people are defending this thug behavior
    What thug behavior?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    He is such a turd, he deserves his own thread.

He's a great player, but man.

What a classless human being.
    Slick. He's winning. You aren't helping matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    I think he's arrogant and a trash talker.

But he is a great player. I sometimes feel like he's trolling the world, like he's trying to be arrogant and ridiculous for the sake of making noise and getting people to talk shit on him because he uses it as motivation or something. His post-game interview with Ed Werder was hilarious.

Nevertheless, I hope DT shuts his ass up.
    This is exactly how I feel.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I was actually going to give him the benefit of doubt for that interview immediately after the game. I haven't followed the Seahawks at all, so I know nothing of what he's said before. I figured Crabtree may have been talking shit to him all game, and with the adrenaline pumping it could be somewhat understandable.

BUT, after seeing him continue during the press conference - nearly an hour later - the guy truly is a douche.
    I'll have to watch that press conference.

5. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

For going to Stanford a 1060 SAT score and 24 on the Wonderlic isn't all that impressive.
    In Elway We Trust

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Slick. He's winning. You aren't helping matters.
    The only reason I continue to respond in this thread is when someone quotes a post of mine. So, damnit Hawg. Let this thread die.

I guess I was guilty of pulling a Richard Sherman myself, starting a thread in the heat of the moment after his meltdown.

Ric Flair! Wooooooooooo!!!

8. The Following 4 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Well, I gotta tell you, my reaction to his antics following that great game-saving play and post game comments where he scared the shit out of Erin Andrews was that he was hopped up, ignorant thug with no class.
    However, watching his presser the following day, I came away with a totally different POV on this guy. He was calm, rational, extremely articulate and intelligent. Like night and day, his performances couldn't have been more different. A real class act, who obviously was caught up in the moment of an emotional, hard-fought victory.

I'd take him on my team any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
    Well, I gotta tell you, my reaction to his antics following that great game-saving play and post game comments where he scared the shit out of Erin Andrews was that he was hopped up, ignorant thug with no class.
    However, watching his presser the following day, I came away with a totally different POV on this guy. He was calm, rational, extremely articulate and intelligent. Like night and day, his performances couldn't have been more different. A real class act, who obviously was caught up in the moment of an emotional, hard-fought victory.

I'd take him on my team any day.
    Could his mood swings be the result of something he's injesting?

I think maybe he was fired up because he went up to Crabtree following the play and said "good game". He may have been being sarcastic, but he sounded sincere. Then Crabtree shoved his face, which may have been what caused Sherman to go off. Either way, he acted like an idiot, and it's not even remotely the first time he's done something like that. Because he's a professional athlete does not excuse him from having any control over his emotions.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Didnt Sherman get popped for PEDs last year and then got his suspension lifted? He got away with it then. He is probably still getting away with juicing. He's smart enough to beat the tests. Maybe his behavior was just roid rage LOL

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information