Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Richard Sherman is a P O S.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by TheTwelfthMan View Post
    Division game.

The Rams could beat any team in the AFC West even with Kellen Clemens. The NFC West is *that* good this year. Clemens beat the Saints after all.
    Now i know you are crazy. The NFC West is good, im actually a Lambs fan, but stop kidding yourself. Broncos are the best offense in history.

NE was a tougher team for us. This scrubby Seattle team can't run on Pot Roast!
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Golden Tate says otherwise. And once again, DEFENSE wins championships.

As to the trophy case...its not our fault the zebras handed that Super Bowl to Pittsburgh.
    If tonights game vs the 49ers is any indication, it looks like the Zebras are gonna be Hawks fans this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Now i know you are crazy. The NFC West is good, im actually a Lambs fan, but stop kidding yourself. Broncos are the best offense in history.
    Dude the Broncos lost to Philip Rivers and Danny Woodhead in the regular season. Not "almost lost", lost. The same team that struggled against the second string of the Chiefs and only advanced because they played the cursed Bengals.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    I just finally caught that postgame interview with Sherman. "I'm the best
    corner in the game." We'll see how he feels about that after Peyton gets
    through with him.
    i really dont have a problem with that.

Kind of reminds me of Ali saying that.

I have a problem with the taunting before the game is even over.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Dude the Broncos lost to Philip Rivers and Danny Woodhead in the regular season. Not "almost lost", lost.
    on a thursday night game after playing sunday night.

Golden Tate says otherwise. And once again, DEFENSE wins championships.

As to the trophy case...its not our fault the zebras handed that Super Bowl to Pittsburgh.

Oh god, you are sounding almost as pathetic as raider fans for blaming the refs for all of your losses.

Get a grip and face reality. You guys havent played an offense like ours.....EVER!!!

8. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Dude the Broncos lost to Philip Rivers and Danny Woodhead in the regular season. Not "almost lost", lost. The same team that struggled against the second string of the Chiefs and only advanced because they played the cursed Bengals.
    Your team sucks on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Your team sucks on the road.
    Lol what a bogus talking point. We only lost two road games this year. Two. Road wins include the Panthers and the Cardinals (the former is a playoff team and the latter is a playoff-quality team). And the two road losses? Both to playoff teams, both by one posessesion.

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

A team that at least made the playoffs. You do realize that the seachickens got their asses handed to them by the cardinals. I mean it was not even close. Seattle had to right to even bein the NFL with that game. Broncos lost to the bolts but at least they made a game out of it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Seattle has a good d, but lets be honest, they are not the Tampa Bucs with Sapp, And they are not the Ravens with Lewis.

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post
    A team that at least made the playoffs. You do realize that the seachickens got their asses handed to them by the cardinals. I mean it was not even close. Seattle had to right to even bein the NFL with that game. Broncos lost to the bolts but at least they made a game out of it.
    In any other division in the NFL the Cardinals are a playoff team. They were damn good this year.

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Lol what a bogus talking point. We only lost two road games this year. Two. Road wins include the Panthers and the Cardinals (the former is a playoff team and the latter is a playoff-quality team). And the two road losses? Both to playoff teams, both by one posessesion.
    That is still worse then losing the playoff teams. Broncos only lost to teams that actually made the playoffs. When was the last time you won a Superbowl?

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

In any other division in the NFL the Cardinals are a playoff team. They were damn good this year.
    Um no. They had a good record but did not make playoffs. They could have won NFC north and that is it.

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post
    That is still worse then losing the playoff teams. Broncos only lost to teams that actually made the playoffs. When was the last time you won a Superbowl?
    What does that have to do with anything? Who gives a **** if you won two Super Bowls during the Clinton Administration? Is anyone from that team playing two weeks from now? Is John Elway going to be under center? Is Terrell Davis going to be the running back? Uh, no. So what does it matter?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information