Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Richard Sherman is a P O S.

We got to beat our current division rival tonight, and in two weeks we get to beat our old division rival. Love it.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    He was pretty chill here. Maybe he was off the Aderal during this period.
    It's just his personality. I think it's funny, if loud and obnoxious. Sports is the most fun when there are heroes and villains. He loves being the villain, he knows people see him as a villain, he thrives when he knows people hate him. It's fun.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheTwelfthMan View Post
    We got to beat our current division rival tonight, and in two weeks we get to beat our old division rival. Love it.
    I see you've benefited, or suffered rather, from weed legalization in your state.
    In Elway We Trust

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Your team sucks dicks. Your defense is no better than the Bears defense that Manning beat in his SB win. Your offense is anemic unless Skittles is Skittling. Your fans (read: stadium) are the only edge that y'all have had over any team all season.

Have fun getting your asses whipped by The Sheriff.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

I wonder why they don't call Richard "Dick" because that's what he is after all.
    In Elway We Trust

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Your team sucks dicks. Your defense is no better than the Bears defense that Manning beat in his SB win. Your offense is anemic unless Skittles is Skittling. Your fans (read: stadium) are the only edge that y'all have had over any team all season.

Have fun getting your asses whipped by The Sheriff.
    Bullshit, this defense is as least as good (if not better) than the 2000 Ravens. Also Russell Wilson will not be throwing two interceptions and fumbling around like Rex Grossman did. Boss Hogg is not going to get bailed out this time.

Peyton Manning, Tom Brady etc are the past. Russell Wilson and his style of QB is the future of the NFL.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

oh no..... please dont allow new accounts from seattle!

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Bullshit, this defense is as least as good (if not better) than the 2000 Ravens. Also Russell Wilson will not be throwing two interceptions and fumbling around like Rex Grossman did. Boss Hogg is not going to get bailed out this time.

Peyton Manning, Tom Brady etc are the past. Russell Wilson and his style of QB is the future of the NFL.
    i dont remember the 2000 Ravens being a play away from losing to Kellen Clemens.

9. The Following 4 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Russ looked a whole lot like Sexy Rexy today with all of the intentional groundings and fumbled exchanges. He looks frantic, always looking to run first, often choosing to run backwards. Your offensive line couldn't block anybody and he had no time to throw. Watch out, Pot Roast is coming.

Welcome to the boards. Just an FYI, we own you guys. That's right, check the overall record. You guys were like the little foster kids of the AFCW back in the day. Sherman can't cover ALL of our weapons and you guys have ZERO WRs to count on. ZERO ....just like your trophy case. We will just add another to it. Feel free to eat a bag of dicks now.

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    It's just his personality. I think it's funny, if loud and obnoxious. Sports is the most fun when there are heroes and villains. He loves being the villain, he knows people see him as a villain, he thrives when he knows people hate him. It's fun.

I like his game but on a stage like that he should have showed a little class and act like he's been there before. Oh wait, he hasn't.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    i dont remember the 2000 Ravens being a play away from losing to Kellen Clemens.
    Division game.

The Rams could beat any team in the AFC West even with Kellen Clemens. The NFC West is *that* good this year. Clemens beat the Saints after all.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

I just finally caught that postgame interview with Sherman. "I'm the best
    corner in the game." We'll see how he feels about that after Peyton gets
    through with him.
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Silly boy. Wilson doesn't qualify to smell Peyton's socks . . .
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

BBUUAHWAAAHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAA HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No....no.....just no.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

17. The Following 3 Users High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Welcome to the boards. Just an FYI, we own you guys. That's right, check the overall record. You guys were like the little foster kids of the AFCW back in the day. Sherman can't cover ALL of our weapons and you guys have ZERO WRs to count on. ZERO
    Golden Tate says otherwise. And once again, DEFENSE wins championships.

As to the trophy case...its not our fault the zebras handed that Super Bowl to Pittsburgh.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information