Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl XLVIII: Denver Broncos vs. Seattle Seahawks

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Sorta reminds me of Ricky Williams. Remember when Ricky would do interviews with his helmet on?

We gotta remember these dudes are good at football, that doesn't mean they're polished public speakers or don't have hangups about shit. How many of us would be great in an interview if the lights were on and they told us millions of people are going to watch this?
    I'd nail that bitch and throw a shoutout to you Chaz. That's what MO would do.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post

Obama is not an athlete, so I don't think that's a fair comparison. Lynch isn't going to a Fortune 500 company board meeting. He's going to a football game.

Now, I think Zuckerberg does look unprofessional, wearing a hoodie at his press conferences, because he's a businessman, so I would agree there.

But, against my point, the NBA mandates that injured players wear suits on the bench, and requires a tie (I believe). But, for my points, baseball players who aren't playing that night are typically in hoodies and that doesn't really seem inappropriate to me, either. (Baseball players are also most usually nekked when they are interviewed, too).
    Why is there a difference?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    Careful, the COC police will be here soon. Please no political talk outside of the P&R forum.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Obama sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Obama sucks
    Yep
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    i'm dog. . . he's MO. . .

Like you got licensing rights...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

We're in different walks of life. Lynch doesn't do his business in a two piece suit, so why does he have to put one on to drive there?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I ride with Mo on this. How they are dressed is meaningless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Everyone wants to play for Pete Carroll.
    Everyone wants the "cool" dad who buys beer for his kids and their friends, too; doesn't make him a good dad (just the opposite, actually.)
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

Super bowl!!

13. The Following 5 Users High Fived Benetto For This Post:

We're in different walks of life. Lynch doesn't do his business in a two piece suit, so why does he have to put one on to drive there?
    Politicians, business folks, etc. wear suits to present a good image. If someone doesn't care about their image, that's fine. It's their right, unless the people they work for say otherwise. I believe we agree that a suit sets a better image, so what is the disagreement?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Politicians, business folks, etc. wear suits to present a good image. If someone doesn't care about their image, that's fine. It's their right, unless the people they work for say otherwise. I believe we agree that a suit sets a better image, so what is the disagreement?
    The disagreement is whether or not it matters at all what the image of an NFL player is. As long as they win, who cares?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It only sets a better image in the proper setting. In the sports world, I don't think wearing a suit means anything.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post

The disagreement is whether or not it matters at all what the image of an NFL player is. As long as they win, who cares?
    You can carry that through to people that said they didn't want Marshall or others with off field problems on team.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

18. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

It only sets a better image in the proper setting. In the sports world, I don't think wearing a suit means anything.
    So why would the NBA make the rule?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information