Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Not sure we can beat Seattle. Who you want?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

how can any team be afraid of a team that was one play away from losing to kellen clemens.... i dont get it.

2. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    how can any team be afraid of a team that was one play away from losing to kellen clemens.... i dont get it.
    That is kinda irrelevant to this game. I have a feeling they weren't as motivated for that game as they will be for this one.

Kaep looking like a douche again. Even Deion said he looked like shit in the presser.
    Last edited by tomjonesrocks; 01-20-2014 at 07:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    That is kinda irrelevant to this game. I have a feeling they weren't as motivated for that game as they will be for this one.
    i guess, but they arent as great as everyone hypes them to be.

6. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    i guess, but they arent as great as everyone hypes them to be.
    That I agree with, but just because they struggled against Stl doesn't mean they won't be a tough matchup for us. We looked like shit against Chad Henne and the Jags earlier in the season.

Seattle seems to think they have the best DBs. We have the best passing game in the NFL. To be the best, you have to beat the best. Woooo! Bring on Seattle!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Believe it or not Seattle is the easier opponent despite their defense. Beating Seattle really comes down to better game planning, not turning the ball over, and not allowing Lynch to run all over your team and eat the clock.

Everything from QB experience to head coaching should favor Denver by miles. Denver's problems this year has always been when they start coughing it up, if we do that we have some major problems. I hope the Fox stresses this point in the next two weeks.

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

This game is where Wes Welker will pay off in spades. And Julius Thomas. And Knowshawn out of the backfield. Demaryius might get canceled out, Decker will have a tough matchup too. Hell, Welker will too. It may be Andre Caldwell or Tamme that will have to be secret weapons, but it is looking like Knowshawn will catch a ton of balls.

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

The good thing is that their defense is built off speed. Our OLine would have had a hell of a time with SF DLine and LB's, but should match up better with Seattle. Franklin will have his hands full and we might have a hard time running it as well. Our passing game should open up the run. One thing they seemed to have trouble with is screen plays (yes the dreaded bubble screen) and misdirection. I'm expecting a hell of a game plan that exposes their weaknesses.

13. The Following User High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Personally I think our D can shut down Seattle's O and Manning will get points. Denver's D has been outstanding this post season, they don't give up anything until the 4th when they drop into protection coverages and the run D is awesome, which is Seahawks bread and butter.

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Believe it or not Seattle is the easier opponent despite their defense. Beating Seattle really comes down to better game planning, not turning the ball over, and not allowing Lynch to run all over your team and eat the clock.

Everything from QB experience to head coaching should favor Denver by miles. Denver's problems this year has always been when they start coughing it up, if we do that we have some major problems. I hope the Fox stresses this point in the next two weeks.

Containing Lynch and Wilson will be key and not getting sucked in, cover your man/zone when Wilson starts scrambling.

Adopted Bronco:
    I don't need to adopt, my son is a future Bronco ;)

Seattle is who I wanted to face in the Super Bowl, not San Fran.

While Seattle is known to have one of the very best defenses, they haven't faced a record setting offense with an as intelligent QB as Peyton Manning who has a pass blocking RB who can make brilliant catches and 4 dangerous rcvers in DT, Welker, Decker, & Julius Thomas.

Our defense can win us this game if they shut down the run again and don't give up any big plays (like that 4th & 2 where Wilson hit Kearse in the endzone with the offsides flag waiting to be used).

I expect us to move the ball and still put up points. One thing we will not be is shut out.

I expect Russell Wilson to stress in the biggest game in the world on the largest stage he's ever been on. He's an NFL Sophomore for geez sake. I think our LBrs are faster than San Fran's I even though SF's LBrs are stronger and are sure tacklers, and we've proved it all year whenever we played a scrambling QB. Both Kaepernick & Wilson made prayer like throws during their NFC game yesterday. If our boys can stay healthy on the defensive side of the ball, I honestly believe we can keep them from scoring.

17. The Following User High Fived artie_dale For This Post:

I fully expect Seattle to come out the gate flying around and they'll punch us in the mouth early. Like Manning told the team earlier, they'll have to weather the storm, or something like that. Unlike Seattle, which relies on their running game, we can move the ball and score quickly. Manning is an expert at adjusting to what he sees. Unlike what Seattle fans like to think, they aren't the '85 Bears or '00 Ravens. Once the game settles in, Denver will do what they do. I think Seattle's defense is going to be under a lot more pressure than people realize. They HAVE to stop the Broncos every time, because their offense is not a scoring machine.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information