Thread: TV's outside of the stadium....

Default TV's outside of the stadium....

Can anyone tell me if there are TV's outside of the stadium that broadcast the games to those tailgating? Any help would be much appreciated!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

There are lots of bars within semi-walking distance.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

During the regular season people come and tailgate and just watch the game on tv's they bring. I'm sure the playoffs aren't much different
    Free Hotcarl!

I wish the bar was an option, but I will be taking my 6 y.o. nephew with me.

I wanted to take my TV too, but I don't have a generator to power it unfortunately.

Just go to lot m and hang out, there's all sorts of rvs with tv's mounted to the side watching the game
    Free Hotcarl!

6. The Following User High Fived Pudge For This Post:

Might be too late, but radio shack carries a power converter or whatever it's called where you plug it in to your cigarette lighter. Just keep your vehicle running and its all good.
    Then you can bring your tv.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information