10 35.71%
  • Washington Redskins

14 50.00%
  • Other

4 14.29%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Which is the worse HC job of 2013

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Maybe Washington. RGIII is a very questionable QB and the owner has an ego the size of Africa. No draft picks in the 1st sucks and not too sure that they have cap room.

Cleveland of course would suck too but at least there wont be as much expected upfront. The new coach should at least have a few years to get things going. They do have a decent defense and a high 1st round to work with. This team has been terrible for decades....their name sucks, their uniforms suck....the town sucks.......the weather sucks.....yeah not appealing at all.
    Cleveland also has Indy's first round pick.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Os has done nothing to deserve being traded for even a second round pick.

Adopted Bronco:

Too many potentially good QB's available in this draft and...they happen to have 2 first round picks. So, one would think they could go get their QB and RB...but then we thought that 3 years ago when they had the same thing and picked up Weeden and Richardson.

And they still need OL help. I was thinking Jake Matthews early, with maybe Derek Carr late, or Manziel early with Ogbuehi late.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Manziel is gonna suck in the NFL. It would be a perfect Browns pick.

5. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Browns have a solid defense, a star receiver, and a decent oline. All they need is a RB and a QB. They have enough draft picks to get everything that they need.

It's better than the Redskins who have not many picks, a questionable QB, a terrible defense, a bad oline, a name controversy that won't go away, and Jerry Jones Jr as owner.

Cleveland is easily the better coaching situation. Until Josh McDaniels gets hired and screws it all up.
    Well said good chap....and for the love of all things pure and decent, please ditch the Prince avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Os has done nothing to deserve being traded for even a second round pick.

Exactlly. He hasnt done good or harm to his draft stock. We paid a 2nd....so he would command at least that. Which brings me to my point about demand. If there isnt a QB this year that a team is sold on we could be getting a call and if Wash thinks Cousins would get a 1st then Brock would go before him.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    No place to vote for the Texans or Falcons? No Raiders? No Buccaneers?
    If I was to take a poll of the most pathetic franchises, the Raiders would defiantly be included because they've been pathetic for decades, just like the Browns & Redskins. Of all the teams that had coaching changes this year, none of them can come close to matching this level of patheticness.

The Browns last back-to-back winning seasons since '86-'89. 21 consecutive seasons with just 2 winning record vs. 15 double digit losing records & only 1 post season victory.
    http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/cle/

The Redskins only back-to-back winning seasons since '90-'92 was '96-'97, that was because they managed a tie instead of a 8th lose in '97. 21 consecutive seasons without winning at least 9 wins in consecutive seasons & only 2 post season victories.
    http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/was/

On the other hand, before this last season, the Falcons had 5 consecutive winning season, 4 playoff births & 1 postseason win.
    http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/atl/

The Texans had winning records for 3 of the past 4 seasons, including playoff wins in both of the last season.
    http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/htx/

Even if the Browns or Redskins had 5 1st round draft picks this year, what have they done over the past 2 decade makes you so confident that everyone of them won't be busts? What've they done that makes you think that whatever good they've got going for them right now they won't ruin in the next 2 to 3 years.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information