Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Knowshon flying a bit under the radar...

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Default Knowshon flying a bit under the radar...

Congrats to Knowshon Moreno. Went over 1,000 yards rushing yesterday and 500 receiving.

Dude is playing this year.

Sauced!

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived tubby For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by tubby View Post
    Sauced!

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

He has been a very good and reliable back this year. I love his attitude when he runs.

7. The Following User High Fived Army Bronco For This Post:

I think I'm more happy/impressed with his attitude and heart this year than with the stats...

...and yes, absolutely flying under the radar.

9. The Following User High Fived Broncolingus For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Congrats KnowMo, you have been a huge spotlight outside of Manning this year. Please dont get hurt..... lol

11. The Following 4 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Buff? Any comments?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Buff? Any comments?
    He's still too slow!

Seriously though, I love his toughness... I love his ball security. I love his passion. He deserves all the credit in the world for maturing into a really solid RB.

14. The Following 9 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I wasn't too much of a Moreno Fan early on his career. He always bumbled and stumbled over his own feet. He has worked hard to get where he is today. I love his energy, toughness, and grit. He had a good year for my wife's fantasy team too. I like him now. I love watching him run. Never knew he had it in him. With Ball coming along, it's going to be quite a duo for a few years coming.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

17. The Following 3 Users High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

He's a free agent after the season, I believe. I agree with everyone here, his toughness and heart go well with his all around RB skills that he's developed (running, blocking, recieving). I hope the broncos will bring him back, but only if the price is right. We have a lot of players who are going to need bigger contracts over the next few years. Decker, Moreno, and Woodyard this offseason. And they will want to pay out DT and Von next year. JT 's contract is up either this offseason or the next as well. In other words, I love our team this year. But realistically it could look a lot different two years from now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I have a feeling Decker's agent is going to go for the big money and we won't re-sign him. I hope I'm wrong but I worry about it.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Quote Originally Posted by reimx007 View Post
    He's a free agent after the season, I believe. I agree with everyone here, his toughness and heart go well with his all around RB skills that he's developed (running, blocking, recieving). I hope the broncos will bring him back, but only if the price is right. We have a lot of players who are going to need bigger contracts over the next few years. Decker, Moreno, and Woodyard this offseason. And they will want to pay out DT and Von next year. JT 's contract is up either this offseason or the next as well. In other words, I love our team this year. But realistically it could look a lot different two years from now.
    According to Rotoworld (under Contract Details) we have an option to keep him for just over $5 million next year: http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/...nowshon-moreno I'm honestly not sure if the FO is willing to pay THAT much for him considering all the FAs we also need to re-sign. Maybe he'll be willing to renegotiate, but the way we treated him prior to this year (benching him most of his career, nearly cutting him twice) I wouldn't be surprised if he told Denver to pay him the $5 mill or he'll find someone who will; he very likely could.

I'm kinda kicking myself for staying onboard with him only to finally jump ship just before he found his legs at last midway through last season. He's had a phenomenal 2013 both in production and in terms of being the living embodiment of everything 50 or so OTHER Broncos LACK. If every or even most of our other players had HALF the determination and heart Moreno's shown on EVERY down this year I'd have started planning my SB party months ago. At long last, Knowshon's firmly established himself as our legit starter; well done.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

21. The Following User High Fived Joel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by reimx007 View Post
    Unless WW is cheap he had been replaced by Travathan. DRC is a need as well.

I think it would be easier to replace Knowshon than Decker. All we have to do is keep drafting RBs. I love that Knowshon has really stepped up this year but I dont see us giving him more than 2 mill a year. Decker on the other hand I do.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information