Thread: Unprecedented pedophile only gets mandatory 20 years in Great Brittain sentencing

Default Unprecedented pedophile only gets mandatory 20 years in Great Brittain sentencing

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/ex...d-for-29-years

The judge himself said he had never seen such a horrific case in his career. He said the convicted child rapest had reached new levels of depravity...but he only has to serve a mandatory 20 years, really?

What the heck is wrong with Great Brittain? This is the same country that prosecutes homeowners for bearing arms against robbers.

laws and punishment are messed up in every country, not just there

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Default Unprecedented pedophile only gets mandatory 20 years in Great Brittain sentencing

Here too, in the Netherlands!!

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    laws and punishment are messed up in every country, not just there
    Either way, that dude should have gotten life without parole. He actually tried to rape a baby.

5. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

If the prisons are anything like here, he won't last 20 years, let alone 2.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Either way, that dude should have gotten life without parole. He actually tried to rape a baby.
    I never read it, is that the singer from a band?

**edit, I looked. Yeah it is him. He actually got 35 years, the mothers of the children each got 17 and 15 years.

They are still investigating and they say there are more charges pending in the USA and Germany
    Last edited by weazel; 12-18-2013 at 06:26 PM.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

I never read it, is that the singer from a band?

**edit, I looked. Yeah it is him. He actually got 35 years, the mothers of the children each got 17 and 15 years.

They are still investigating and they say there are more charges pending in the USA and Germany
    His mandatory sentence is 20 years. Are they going to expedite him to the US after he serves his time in GB? I've never seen anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    If the prisons are anything like here, he won't last 20 years, let alone 2.
    Not necessarily. They usually don't let pedophiles into the general population.

He'll get taken care of in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    His mandatory sentence is 20 years. Are they going to expedite him to the US after he serves his time in GB? I've never seen anything like that.
    So he was sentenced to 35 years and will serve 20 mandatory and then be up for parole hearings. So actually, he is getting greater punishment than if he was in America. He would only serve a third of his sentence and then be up for parole hearings in the US

corrrect, he was sentenced to 35 years and will serve 20 mandatory and then be up for parole hearings. So actually, he is getting greater punishment than if he was in America. He would only serve a third of his sentence and then be up for parole hearings in the US
    You might be right, but I don't think so. I think his mandatory time would be far greater than that. I think he'd get life without parole. That's a pretty henious string of crimes. That's worst than a serial murderer, IMO.

14. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    I don't need to adopt, my son is a future Bronco ;)

I'd be okay with pedophiles being put in an arena with weapons to fight to the death. The winner gets fed but also gets castrated. When it comes to the death penalty, it still requires the innocent to do the killing.

16. The Following User High Fived artie_dale For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information