Thread: Anyone ever play with Rocksmith?

Default Anyone ever play with Rocksmith?

I have seen quite a few commercials for Rocksmith 2014 and it looks interesting to me. I think I might buy it for shits and giggles and because it will make me pick up my guitar and play lol. I don't think I have played in about a year and just never find myself wanting to play anymore. This new one is supposed to have a jam mode for 1 or two players that the backing instruments will automatically adjust to how you are playing. The harder or faster you play the harder and faster the accompanyment gets.

just wondering if anyone has played with it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I haven't played the new one, but the last version was good. Apparently the new one is much better from what I've read.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I have seen quite a few commercials for Rocksmith 2014 and it looks interesting to me. I think I might buy it for shits and giggles and because it will make me pick up my guitar and play lol. I don't think I have played in about a year and just never find myself wanting to play anymore. This new one is supposed to have a jam mode for 1 or two players that the backing instruments will automatically adjust to how you are playing. The harder or faster you play the harder and faster the accompanyment gets.

just wondering if anyone has played with it at all.
    What guitar do you have? What style do you like to play? I have the first Rocksmith. It was alright but I hated having to go through the tuning process before every song. It forces you to.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information