Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What team has the most annoying & arrogant Fans??

Adopted Bronco:
    Craig Morton / Haven Moses

Default What team has the most annoying & arrogant Fans??

It is apparent by the answers that I needed to re qualify the question so here it is:

What team has the most Annoying and Arrogant fans even when they seriously SUCK.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My vote goes to the Cowboys fans. They are everywhere and they are all loud & obnoxious fans out there, regardless of whether they are winning or losing.

If they are winning they are screaming about how good they are, if they are losing they are talking about how good they were in the 70's & early 90's

Blah blah blah..............
    Last edited by eessydo; 11-27-2007 at 01:38 PM. Reason: NEEDED QUESTION QUALIFIER:
    Give a man a match and he will be warm for a moment, but set him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Adopted Bronco:
    Matt Prater | Place Kicker

THE SAINTS!! They are very bitter about anyone beating their pants off and it happens pretty often.. you would think they would get used to it!! I live down in "Saintland" and they do not like my Bronco attire at all!! I just gotta give a great big Miile high salute when they snicker!

Patriots. Not even close.

id say pats fans are the most arrogent (not that they dont somehwat have a right to it). And the most annoying id say are the ravens fans. They would flock over to bm and talk all kinds of trash, most of it poor, unfounded and lame. They were easily the dumbest group i have seen....

so you mean in real life? oh in that case, i havent met to many so i gotta stick with pats fans for arrogance and go with raider fans for the sutpid annoying colum.

*discalimer- some raider fans like SB and such do not fall into those categories. Same with one or two of the dirty birds that post here.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Cowboys, without a doubt. They are the cockiest fans in the NFL, even in seasons when their team only has low single digit wins.

After that, I would say the Browns. Between the Dog Kennel that threw batteries at refs and QBs to suing the NFL to give them an expansion team after the owner moved 'his' team to Baltimore to living in the past, which isn't even theirs, but is Baltimore's, I have to say the Browns' fans run a close second to the Cowboy fans.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    id say pats fans are the most arrogent (not that they dont somehwat have a right to it). And the most annoying id say are the ravens fans. They would flock over to bm and talk all kinds of trash, most of it poor, unfounded and lame. They were easily the dumbest group i have seen....

so you mean in real life? oh in that case, i havent met to many so i gotta stick with pats fans for arrogance and go with raider fans for the sutpid annoying colum.

*discalimer- some raider fans like SB and such do not fall into those categories. Same with one or two of the dirty birds that post here.
    Ravens fans are pretty annoying. Good post
    Give a man a match and he will be warm for a moment, but set him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by schnooks1 View Post
    THE SAINTS!! They are very bitter about anyone beating their pants off and it happens pretty often.. you would think they would get used to it!! I live down in "Saintland" and they do not like my Bronco attire at all!! I just gotta give a great big Miile high salute when they snicker!
    hmm, maybe, but I would contend that they are bordering on the MOST FAIRWEATHER fans a VERY CLOSE second to the Atlanta Falcons Fans. If they are good, they can be annoying but when the suck they keep their mouths shut. It may take a year in between good seasons though, so just wait until they suck next year and you won't hear a word.

Maybe we need a qualifier for this, Annoying and Arrogant fans even when they seriously SUCK.

Quote Originally Posted by LDB View Post
    Patriots. Not even close.
    Amen brutha!
    "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood." Oscar Wilde

Add me on Facebook!

I would say the Broncos fans.

After Denver wins a couple games the majority feel they can the Patriots.

Then they lose a game and everyone's talking about firing the coach and drafting Darren McFadden.

It's like that every year. Very annoying.

The Cleveland Browns have the most annoying fans. That entire fan base is almost completely saturated with ignorance and homerism. I rarely run into any of their fans who are not completely stupid.

Patriot Fans are a close second. They somehow manage to think that BB is a class act who deserves the support he gets on ESPN, and they somehow think that Tom Brady is the greatest QB ever. I happen to like the Celtics, and I usually can root for the Red Sox, but when people throw on the New England Patsie gear they instantly become TOTAL MORONS.

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    I would say the Broncos fans.

Then they lose a game and everyone's talking about firing the coach and drafting Darren McFadden.

It's like that every year. Very annoying.
    They feel they can the Patriots?

They lose a game and then they talk about firing the coach and drafting McFadden? Exactly how long has McFadden been in the NCAA? My god, you just proved me right....

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post

But we do beat the patriots. Especially in the playoffs.

But you are entitled to your opinions so i will not disagree with you.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post

dont discredit my buddy devilspawn and raiderfan76 either

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

1. Arrogance - patsie fans - I dislike them because - well ive said it a million times - but growing up in NE my WHOLE life no one was ever a pats fan - i only have respect for a pats fan if they can pull something they own with the old logo on it

2. Annoying - Raiders fans (in person) no matter how bad their team sucks they still talk so much smack (with the exception of DevilSperm - he is prolly the best raiders fan i "know" )
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post

They lose a game and then they talk about firing the coach and drafting McFadden? Exactly how long has McFadden been in the NCAA? My god, you just proved me right....
    Why do you want to know how long McFadden has been in College? I believe he is currently a Junior.

Dumb question.

BTW, the 2nd worst are Bungles fans. They ask a lot of stupid questions.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information