Thread: Which NFL Team has the worst fans?

Default Which NFL Team has the worst fans?

Which NFL team has the worst fans? As in worse, I mean who talk shit the most.

I'd say the Steelers and Patriots.

The Steeler fans always have an excuse for losing and when they do it's always the ,"well we have 6 rings" excuse.

Patriots fans are the same way saying they're the best team in the decade and that Tom Brady is god.

How about Denver fans? Who knight themselves Superbowl champions every year in September, talk all sorts of shit to everyone, then cry victimhood when they get stomped by the fanbase they were talking shit to after real football starts?

Denver fans are pretty high on my list.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
    How about Denver fans? Who knight themselves Superbowl champions every year in September, talk all sorts of shit to everyone, then cry victimhood when they get stomped by the fanbase they were talking shit to after real football starts?

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Should've known he would be the first.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Quote Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post

You must be a real moron then, hanging out with people you don't like. Me, I don't sign up to talk hit with fans I don't like. It makes me think you must be a very small person who has to build himself up by tearing down other people. If I were you, I'd never check out this site ever again.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

7. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

As for the question, you don't deserve an opinion until you live around Dallas Cowboy fans.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    As for the question, you don't deserve an opinion until you live around Dallas Cowboy fans.
    I've heard about how terrible they can be.

Fans that don't care: Jaguars

Fans that always seem butthurt: Browns

Obnoxious fans: Kentucky Basketball...I mean, Pittsburgh Steelers. (I never associate with Pats fans, so I can't say)

Hmm. Maybe I'll give the "worst fans" title to Oakland. Have you seen those people?

Oakland! They even try to kill themselves during their games.

12. The Following User High Fived Army Bronco For This Post:

WTE

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by Army Bronco View Post
    Oakland! They even try to kill themselves during their games.
    Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Every fanbase has their fair share.

15. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Every fanbase has their fair share.
    Hey voice of reason, ****!! lol

17. The Following User High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

Yeah. Every team has their good and bad players too. So why are some worse than others?

Every fan base has their good and bad fans. Some have more of one than the other.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I actually don't come across too many New England fans since their Super Bowl runs in Denver, but one fanbase I absolutely can not stand are Steelers fans. They come out of the wood work when Pittsburgh plays in Denver, clogging up all the sports bars and even our stadium. Which leads to the other fans I can't stand: Broncos "Fan" season ticket holders who sell their tickets to opposing teams and look at their tickets as an investment. RELEASE YOUR TICKETS SO I CAN GET OFF THE ******* WAITING LIST.

My parents neighbor was an awesome guy and a season ticket holder for 20+ years. When he died his daughter took over the season tickets and sells them off every season. The worst part is she is a Raiders "fan" that can't name any players and never watches any games. Now I'm just pissed thinking about it!

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I actually don't come across too many New England fans since their Super Bowl runs in Denver, but one fanbase I absolutely can not stand are Steelers fans. They come out of the wood work when Pittsburgh plays in Denver, clogging up all the sports bars and even our stadium. Which leads to the other fans I can't stand: Broncos "Fan" season ticket holders who sell their tickets to opposing teams and look at their tickets as an investment. RELEASE YOUR TICKETS SO I CAN GET OFF THE ******* WAITING LIST.

My parents neighbor was an awesome guy and a season ticket holder for 20+ years. When he died his daughter took over the season tickets and sells them off every season. The worst part is she is a Raiders "fan" that can't name any players and never watches any games. Now I'm just pissed thinking about it!
    I ******* hate this.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information