Thread: Broncos Fan in Ohio.

Default Broncos Fan in Ohio.

I'm a die hard Bronco fan in Ohio looking to talk about our good football team this year. Also very disappointed in last night's loss!! Go Broncos!!

2. The Following User High Fived CDress112 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Welcome aboard!
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Welcome. Where at in Ohio?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Welcome. Where at in Ohio?
    Columbus

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by CDress112 View Post
    Columbus
    Excellent. We have a beloved long time member here that goes full on sociopath towards anyone from Cleveland. He is a Cincy native and can't abide the city of Cleveland. Columbus seems OK
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Hey look, King created an alternate account! It's ok buddy, you can come out of the closet. We will accept you!

Where is King from again? For some reason, I keep thinking Illinois.

Oh, and hello CD. I'm not judging, but does that stand for crossdress? Please don't be a Buckeyes fan. I don't think I've ever actually been to Columbus. I'm a few hours below Cincy. The wife and I will probably go to Dayton next summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    Excellent. We have a beloved long time member here that goes full on sociopath towards anyone from Cleveland. He is a Cincy native and can't abide the city of Cleveland. Columbus seems OK
    Why the much hatred towards Cleveland? lol. Don't really have a problem with either city.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Hey look, King created an alternate account! It's ok buddy, you can come out of the closet. We will accept you!
    Don't know who this "King" is.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    Where is King from again? For some reason, I keep thinking Illinois.

Oh, and hello CD. I'm not judging, but does that stand for crossdress? Please don't be a Buckeyes fan. I don't think I've ever actually been to Columbus. I'm a few hours below Cincy. The wife and I will probably go to Dayton next summer.
    The C is the first letter of my name, Dressler is my last name. And I'm sorry but yeah I am. Born and raised. Am I proud of it? Yeah. Am I one of those crazy buckeye nuts who think every year we could wipe the floor with Alabama? No. I am not biased I don't even think we will make it to the BCS championship this year.

Why the much hatred towards Cleveland? lol. Don't really have a problem with either city.

Don't know who this "King" is.

The C is the first letter of my name, Dressler is my last name. And I'm sorry but yeah I am. Born and raised. Am I proud of it? Yeah. Am I one of those crazy buckeye nuts who think every year we could wipe the floor with Alabama? No. I am not biased I don't even think we will make it to the BCS championship this year.
    King is a member of this site.

Cleveland sucked the one time I went there.

That's a plus. I've never met a Buckeye like that. Oh. Also, are you one of those Buckeyes that come down to southern Kentucky on vacations? There's a lot of you people that migrate down here in the summers.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

I'm a die hard Bronco fan in Ohio looking to talk about our good football team this year. Also very disappointed in last night's loss!! Go Broncos!!
    Welcome to Broncos Forums

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

King is a member of this site.

Cleveland sucked the one time I went there.

That's a plus. I've never met a Buckeye like that. Oh. Also, are you one of those Buckeyes that come down to southern Kentucky on vacations? There's a lot of you people that migrate down here in the summers.
    Nope, can't say I've ever been to Kentucky except driving through. And where'd you go in Cleveland? The only time I've been there was for a cavalier game and it was alright.

Nope, can't say I've ever been to Kentucky except driving through. And where'd you go in Cleveland? The only time I've been there was for a cavalier game and it was alright.
    I went to the 2006 Broncos/Browns game.

I went to the 2006 Broncos/Browns game.
    Yeah.. the dawg pound has some ignorant people.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived CDress112 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information