Thread: Broncos vs. Titans, December 8

Default Broncos vs. Titans, December 8

I know there's still a huge hurdle before this game, but I wanted to post this now. I'll be making my first ever trip to Denver to see this game and realize one of my life long dreams (hopefully with a win as well). Anyone else planning on going to this game? I'm flying in that morning and staying at the Hotel VQ so I can just walk to the stadium. Not sure how much time I'd have for tailgating, but I'd like to say hi to anyone from here if you're around.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    I know there's still a huge hurdle before this game, but I wanted to post this now. I'll be making my first ever trip to Denver to see this game and realize one of my life long dreams (hopefully with a win as well). Anyone else planning on going to this game? I'm flying in that morning and staying at the Hotel VQ so I can just walk to the stadium. Not sure how much time I'd have for tailgating, but I'd like to say hi to anyone from here if you're around.
    Congratulations. That's awesome. I remember my first (and only) game in Denver. It's an experience for sure. I'm glad you get to go. Good luck and have fun.

4. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Tommy Nalen

Same here. Anyone going to the game? My first game in Denver.

SHORYUKEN!

6. The Following User High Fived Zweems56 For This Post:

Default Mohsin

I'm flying in that morning and staying at the Hotel VQ so I can just walk to the stadium. Not sure how much time I'd have for tailgating, but I'd like to say hi to anyone from here if you're around.
    You can Pass4sure 640-692 out our best quality Brandeis University exam dumps prepare you well for the CISCO You can also get success in real exam of University of California, Los Angeles with the quality Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by mohsin789 View Post
    I'm flying in that morning and staying at the Hotel VQ so I can just walk to the stadium. Not sure how much time I'd have for tailgating, but I'd like to say hi to anyone from here if you're around.
    My time machine has been on the fritz of late.....I'll see what I can do tho.....

Zweems has a pretty badass beard btw...

Quote Originally Posted by mohsin789 View Post
    These are the exact words I had written in my original post - I'm not sure who this is, or why they're bringing this thread up ten months later, but whatever.

These are the exact words I had written in my original post - I'm not sure who this is, or why they're bringing this thread up ten months later, but whatever.
    Dude I think its ISIS

Quote Originally Posted by tubby View Post
    Dude I think its ISIS
    Now you've got me worried, tubby

Now you've got me worried, tubby
    I blame MO

Adopted Bronco:
    Tommy Nalen

Quote Originally Posted by tubby View Post
    Zweems has a pretty badass beard btw...
    It has been reduced. My buddy that's going to the niners game with me puts mine to shame, both pre-trim and post-trim.

SHORYUKEN!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information