Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: You guys are a lot better at running your mouths than winning football games.

hard to argue, Pat's beat the Broncos even after giving them the ball 4 times and spotting them 24 points. They are the better team, they proved it.

Now, coming on here and acting like a complete douche is pathetic and does nothing but prove to everyone how much of a loser you must be... congratulations.
    You must have been picked on alot as a kid I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Especially when said poster hasn't been here at all during 9-1. And didn't show up until after halftime.

4. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    It might be just me, but Manning seemed more bothered by the wind gusts than the temperature. Everything seemed to flutter or carry, whereas Brady was able to put a good spiral and cut through the wind.
    probably a more accurate assessment MS. Peyton does not have that tight spiral which hurts in such conditions. seems like he does struggle in cold though. but the pats did too with those turnovers. anyway, I appreciate the quote.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    hard to argue, Pat's beat the Broncos even after giving them the ball 4 times and spotting them 24 points. They are the better team, they proved it.

Now, coming on here and acting like a complete douche is pathetic and does nothing but prove to everyone how much of a loser you must be... congratulations.
    You must have been picked on alot as a kid I would think.
    any given weekend. I think Denver could have done the same thing. not so sure if they are better. not quite sold on that.

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    any given weekend. I think Denver could have done the same thing. not so sure if they are better. not quite sold on that.
    won't find out until the playoffs... if both teams make it that far

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

8. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

I don't think we passed very much except for the last drive, and when we relied on teh pass, we scored. The ONE play where we ran the ball on 2nd down and long, after getting NO where on Moreno's hurt ankle on first down, giving us 3rd and 10 on the last drive we had the ball..... was bad. Manning had proved the drive before that we COULD pass, and 2nd and long needed a pass.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    9-2 > 8-3
    So I guess beating the Raiders is your Superbowl?
    Who cares?

Also, we got robbed on an OT Jets game call and got robed really bad on another call against the Panthers. We should be 10-1, but since in New England we don't care about regular season records, or stats (unlike the fans of Peyton Manning teams), it is what it is.

Get stomped by a horribly injured Patriot team after all your stupid shit talking that started with your signing of Welker.

BTW, how you guys liking those drops? The least clutch WR in the league paired up with the least clutch QB in the league. Match made in heaven.

Can't wait to see which one of them blows your first play off game.
    Sucks when thw rules get in the way of a win. Just like the cheating to win super bowls. Damn those rules.

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by MNPatsFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    We are on our 3rd center. We lost a pro bowl Left Tackle named Ryan Clady, we haven't had Champ all year, We lost our starting left tackle Orlando Franklin. We lost our starting safety Rahim Moore as well. There are others, but this would have been devastating to just about every team in the league.
    Not saying those injuries haven't been devastating to Broncos or wouldn't be to another team. However, the Patriots have suffered similar or more devastating injuries. They lost their Pro Bowl Right Tackle and are presently on their 3rd Right Tackle, they lost their Pro Bowl DT Wilfork, they lost lost their other starting DT, they lost their Pro Bowl Linebacker Mayo, not to mention other players. The Broncos have been missing Champ for only 4 weeks, not all year as you claim. The Patriots DBs such as Talib, Gregory, Dennard, Arrington, etc. have similarly been injured and missed numerous games. So the Patriots have at a minimum suffered just as many, if not more, significant injuries to key players as the Broncos.
    Broncos lost LT clady, on third string C. Starting DT injured. FS Moore is out. Champ has played 1 full game all season. CB DMC is also injured. That is both starting CBs. Also lost back up FS Cater to IR. SS Nacho has been injured and missed games and other numerous players.

Point is 2 starting OL out and 4 starting defense injuried right now. Moreno mught be as well. I include last night's injuries since you included RT as well. 7 major injuries to NE 4 plus varies.

cheating aint cheating if you don't get caught

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    It might be just me, but Manning seemed more bothered by the wind gusts than the temperature. Everything seemed to flutter or carry, whereas Brady was able to put a good spiral and cut through the wind.
    That's because Brady throws perfect spirals and Manning throws wobbly ducks. It's also because Brady is a beast and Manning is soft (btw, might want to tell him that everytime he adjusts his little girl gloves before a snap the defense knows it's a passing play lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I guess beating us on a fluke play is yours?

Our Super Bowl is the Super Bowl. WHEN the Broncos get the #1 seed the road to it will come through Denver. Good luck troll.
    REALLY? IDIOT.
    You really think a New England football team is going to gift wrap you three turn overs in the first five minutes of the game next time?
    YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT FLUKEY PLAYS?

Take away those FLUKEY TURN OVERS and your pathetically soft September team wouldn't have even BEEN IN THAT GAME.

All you do is talk shit and then all you do is LOSE.

Keep talking. Maybe next time I'll really believe you're credible when you say stupid things like "we're gonna win"

HOW DID YOU DENVER FAGS LIKE THOSE SIX MILLION DOLLAR WELKER DROPS? LOL

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

School must be out.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

15. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Especially when said poster hasn't been here at all during 9-1. And didn't show up until after halftime.
    http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...further-notice!

LOL Nice thread! I like how you beat a bunch of nobodies in preseason football weather than believed you were really good LOL.

Lost to the Patriots, who always shit all over you, and lost Peyton's homecoming to the Colts LOL.

You guys are really, really small, in big time football games. lol

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    And why the **** would I show up here to listen to a bunch of no-clue Denver dumb asses congratulate each other for NFL Power Rankings and sycophantic news articles praising Mr. September?
    I know how your idiotic fan base is. You think beating up on weak, pathetic teams, and having Peyton Manning do his usual stat-compiling against them, somehow makes you impressive.

Last season you were beaten by just about every POST SEASON TEAM YOU FACED, and only won against nobodies, and YOU THOUGHT THAT MEANT YOU WERE GOING TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL.
    Why would you think that? Because you people are really stupid. WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED? You lost your first post season game LOL.

You morons said I would vanish this season when the Patriots played the new Wes Welkaaaaaa Broncos. Well, they played them

AND HERE I AM.

IDIOTS.

YOU LOST

WE WON

YOU WERE FLUKE-WRAPPED 17 POINTS IN THE FIRST QUARTER

WE STILL WON

TOM BRADY's greatness > Peyton Manning's September stat-compiling.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    School must be out.
    I dont think they allow people like him to go to schools.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information