Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: You guys are a lot better at running your mouths than winning football games.

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    I can guarantee you Denver has sustained much more signifigant injuries to key players than the Pats this year. A knowledgeable and intellectually honest fan would know this.
    I seriously doubt that the Broncos have sustained much more significant injuries to key players than the Pats this year, but I also don't closely follow the Broncos so I don't know who the Broncos have placed on the IR. Please identify all of the key Broncos players who have sustained more significant injuries requiring them to be placed on season ending IR. League suspensions and/or deactivation of players for games don't count, only players placed on season ending IR.

*Although this thread is in Smack, I am not attempting to smack talk with this response, just trying to obtain information for use in a rational discussion and perhaps a little smack if appropriate*
    Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

2. The Following User High Fived MNPatsFan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
    So I guess beating the Raiders is your Superbowl?
    Who cares?

Also, we got robbed on an OT Jets game call and got robed really bad on another call against the Panthers. We should be 10-1, but since in New England we don't care about regular season records, or stats (unlike the fans of Peyton Manning teams), it is what it is.

Get stomped by a horribly injured Patriot team after all your stupid shit talking that started with your signing of Welker.

BTW, how you guys liking those drops? The least clutch WR in the league paired up with the least clutch QB in the league. Match made in heaven.

Can't wait to see which one of them blows your first play off game.
    I guess beating us on a fluke play is yours?

Our Super Bowl is the Super Bowl. WHEN the Broncos get the #1 seed the road to it will come through Denver. Good luck troll.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

We are on our 3rd center. We lost a pro bowl Left Tackle named Ryan Clady, we haven't had Champ all year, We lost our starting left tackle Orlando Franklin. We lost our starting safety Rahim Moore as well. There are others, but this would have been devastating to just about every team in the league.

Don't give this POS more time. He wasn't around when they were losing 24-0 giving smack.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Look mom, this guys a badass!!

8. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    We are on our 3rd center. We lost a pro bowl Left Tackle named Ryan Clady, we haven't had Champ all year, We lost our starting left tackle Orlando Franklin. We lost our starting safety Rahim Moore as well. There are others, but this would have been devastating to just about every team in the league.
    Not saying those injuries haven't been devastating to Broncos or wouldn't be to another team. However, the Patriots have suffered similar or more devastating injuries. They lost their Pro Bowl Right Tackle and are presently on their 3rd Right Tackle, they lost their Pro Bowl DT Wilfork, they lost lost their other starting DT, they lost their Pro Bowl Linebacker Mayo, not to mention other players. The Broncos have been missing Champ for only 4 weeks, not all year as you claim. The Patriots DBs such as Talib, Gregory, Dennard, Arrington, etc. have similarly been injured and missed numerous games. So the Patriots have at a minimum suffered just as many, if not more, significant injuries to key players as the Broncos.

10. The Following User High Fived MNPatsFan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

It was an entertaining, stressful game to watch. The outcome sucked, but I was entertained.

I'm also over it. Anxious to put the hurt of this loss on KC.

12. The Following 5 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    It was an entertaining, stressful game to watch. The outcome sucked, but I was entertained.

I'd be very surprised if the Broncos didn't put the hurt on the Chiefs.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by MNPatsFan View Post
    Not saying those injuries haven't been devastating to Broncos or wouldn't be to another team. However, the Patriots have suffered similar or more devastating injuries. They lost their Pro Bowl Right Tackle and are presently on their 3rd Right Tackle, they lost their Pro Bowl DT Wilfork, they lost lost their other starting DT, they lost their Pro Bowl Linebacker Mayo, not to mention other players. The Broncos have been missing Champ for only 4 weeks, not all year as you claim. The Patriots DBs such as Talib, Gregory, Dennard, Arrington, etc. have similarly been injured and missed numerous games. So the Patriots have at a minimum suffered just as many, if not more, significant injuries to key players as the Broncos.
    Not that it's a huge difference in anything, but Champ missed 5 games, came back for 1 and one quarter of another and has missed 4 3/4 since.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Not that it's a huge difference in anything, but Champ missed 5 games, came back for 1 and one quarter of another and has missed 4 3/4 since.
    Well I will defer to you since you would know better than I. I just know last night the announcers said he was missing his 4th game and in his bio for this season it indicated he had played in 8 of the Broncos 11 games.

I'd be very surprised if the Broncos didn't put the hurt on the Chiefs.
    thanks MN, stay classy. but I'm not so sure anymore. if the mercury drops next week in Kansas City, I might be more sure

but do not ban NEP. comeon folks we have to take it right now, like men and women of bronconation. I will be embarrassed if he or she is banned

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post

I was exhausted by the time the game was over. I was kinda relieved. My dog felt my anxiety the last quarter and a half. All sorts of verbal ejaculations cumming out of my mouth during that time. He was very restless and was up on the couch with me. he could not get situated. it was interesting how even without the verbage he was in tune with my anxiety

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Well I will defer to you since you would know better than I. I just know last night the announcers said he was missing his 4th game and in his bio for this season it indicated he had played in 8 of the Broncos 11 games.
    If that's what they said they have no clue what they are talking about it. (not you...announcers)

He's only played in 2 games the whole season.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

19. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I'm glad Champ was out last night. that would have been sad to see him get burned all night

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    thanks MN, stay classy. but I'm not so sure anymore. if the mercury drops next week in Kansas City, I might be more sure

but do not ban NEP. comeon folks we have to take it right now, like men and women of bronconation. I will be embarrassed if he or she is banned
    It might be just me, but Manning seemed more bothered by the wind gusts than the temperature. Everything seemed to flutter or carry, whereas Brady was able to put a good spiral and cut through the wind.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information