Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Sure has been quiet this week...

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Everybody outside of New England has this crazy notion that keeping Welker might have mitigated some of the damage the murderer and Gronk's setback caused.
    Well I personally think if they had Welker over Amendola their record would be 8-2 right now instead of 7-3.

2. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Oh, Hernandez murdering folks I would argue is issue number one. Followed closely by the loss of your #1 WR - and losing your best two defensive players for the year to injury. But the Welker thing was so avoidable - which is why it stands out. For as reliable and durable as he was for you guys, it seemed like a no-brainer then, and it still seems like a no-brainer now.
    You know they did franchise him the year before @ 9.5 million after attempting to reach a deal. The Patriots offered Welker a fully guaranteed two-year, $16 million contract during the 2011 season and he turned that down.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

He was probably tired of Brady hitting on him all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    You know they did franchise him the year before @ 9.5 million after attempting to reach a deal. The Patriots offered Welker a fully guaranteed two-year, $16 million contract during the 2011 season and he turned that down.
    And he will have made more money as a result of turning that down. He told the Pats to go eff themselves, and they are worse off for it. It's very satisfying as a Broncos fan.

7. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

My wife's OB/GYN works at the same Hospital as Welker's mother, and is good friends with her.

When we were there earlier this week for a pre-natal check-up, she saw my Broncos gear, and brought up Welker. According to her second-hand info., Welker is much happier now in Denver.

Na-na-na-na-na-na-na.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    My wife's OB/GYN works at the same Hospital as Welker's mother, and is good friends with her.

When we were there earlier this week for a pre-natal check-up, she saw my Broncos gear, and brought up Welker. According to her second-hand info., Welker is much happier now in Denver.

Na-na-na-na-na-na-na.
    Good, he can drop the game winning pass for you guys now.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Pags is nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Pags is nervous.
    Why would I be? The vast majority of experts have already called the game for your team so I will just be watching to see how bad it is. Have you looked at the New England secondary this week? Who is going to cover DT? Talib with his grandma hip? Never mind Welker and Decker and whatever that tight ends name is

All the hype about Brady vs. Manning is what it is, but I think the real key is how each defense does against the run. I am a little concerned that Vereen and Ridley could gash us. Hopefully we get off to a fast start forcing Tom to throw a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    All the hype about Brady vs. Manning is what it is, but I think the real key is how each defense does against the run. I am a little concerned that Vereen and Ridley could gash us. Hopefully we get off to a fast start forcing Tom to throw a little more.
    There's supposed to be some good wind gusts along with the cold there Sunday night

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Why would I be? The vast majority of experts have already called the game for your team so I will just be watching to see how bad it is. Have you looked at the New England secondary this week? Who is going to cover DT? Talib with his grandma hip? Never mind Welker and Decker and whatever that tight ends name is
    Experts

Should be a good game. Last possession wins it.

17. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

WTE

Never mind Welker and Decker and whatever that tight ends name is
    I think Julius will be a non-factor. He can barely walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I think you're right. The running game could be key with 20 mph winds. I also think Ridley and Vereen will gash into your secondary multiple times w/ a couple runs 20+ more in yards.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Oh man, I hope NE runs it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    I think Julius will be a non-factor. He can barely walk.
    :shhh: I knew his name I was just trying to rile the hillbillies up

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Well I don't know that much about the Denver Broncos. It's not like I'm a member of their message boards or anything.
    Maybe next instead speaking out ignorance maybe you should just keep quiet instead.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information