Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sure has been quiet this week...

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    That's actually a fair analogy. And he sniffed out Cutler from minute one.
    Let's try to think of other guys on your squad that Josh drafted. I believe DThomas and Decker are. How about Moreno?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by ravage!!! View Post
    actually, it was the other way around. Cutler was the first to see mcdouche for what he really is.
    lololololololol

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Some Denver radio guy came on Boston radio this morning and said Broncos fans shouldn't hate Josh Mcdaniels as much as they do.

He said Pat Bowlen would never have hired John Elway w/out the Josh experiment and as a result you would have never had gotten Peyton. So you guys owe everything to Josh.

McDaniels is to you what Bobby Valentine is to the Red Sox.
    Bowlen "would never have hired John Elway"? I don't think I buy that, but I do think that you have to hit rock bottom sometimes before you can get back to the peaks of success. McDaniels led us into the wilderness, and to "rock bottom".

Should be a good game Sunday night. I don't know what to think. On a neutral field, I think we should win. On the road, sandwiched between two difficult divisional games with the Chiefs? I don't know.

5. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Let's try to think of other guys on your squad that Josh drafted. I believe DThomas and Decker are. How about Moreno?
    Yeah, he also traded a future first round pick for a second round pick and took an undersized DB who is no longer in the league. And he spent a 1st rounder on a QB who is no longer in the league. I forget his name. So he had a few hits and a few very high profile misses.

7. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post

Should be a good game Sunday night. I don't know what to think. On a neutral field, I think we should win. On the road, sandwiched between two difficult divisional games with the Chiefs? I don't know.
    Along w/ single digit temps w/ the wind chill and Peyton having no feeling in his fingers in cold weather.....

Yeah, he also traded a future first round pick for a second round pick and took an undersized DB who is no longer in the league. And he spent a 1st rounder on a QB who is no longer in the league. I forget his name. So he had a few hits and a few very high profile misses.
    And Josh drafted Dumervil but thanks to Elway you don't have him anymore.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

No, Shanny drafted Doom.

11. The Following 6 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

I think it's cool how your front office cut off your nose to spite your face with Welker. It was probably worth saving that last million on principle.
    It's cool how everyone outside of New England sees this as issue number one but forget about the fact that the murderer and Gronks set back were much bigger issues than Welker's absence. Still a pretty good record with TB throwing to Huey Dewey and Louie though, huh?

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

No he didn't Shanahan did three years earlier.
    Last edited by TXBRONC; 11-22-2013 at 11:27 AM.

No, Shanny drafted Doom.
    Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    No he didn't Shanahan did three years earlier.
    Well I don't know that much about the Denver Broncos. It's not like I'm a member of their message boards or anything.

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Whoooops.

Well I don't know that much about the Denver Broncos. It's not like I'm a member of their message boards or anything.
    I wouldn't be caught dead associating with those horse loving mountain rubes.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    It's cool how everyone outside of New England sees this as issue number one but forget about the fact that the murderer and Gronks set back were much bigger issues than Welker's absence. Still a pretty good record with TB throwing to Huey Dewey and Louie though, huh?
    Everybody outside of New England has this crazy notion that keeping Welker might have mitigated some of the damage the murderer and Gronk's setback caused.

21. The Following 4 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I hope im wrong but i do think we lose to the Pats. Just a feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    Oh, Hernandez murdering folks I would argue is issue number one. Followed closely by the loss of your #1 WR - and losing your best two defensive players for the year to injury. But the Welker thing was so avoidable - which is why it stands out. For as reliable and durable as he was for you guys, it seemed like a no-brainer then, and it still seems like a no-brainer now.

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    don't mean to look past this Sunday too much but Slick, I got my tickets, Ill send you the itinerary, will need to find my Birth certificate, and owr, no prob. Looks like this is going to happen. and don't listen to the folks that hate me here or try to do me in, I'm a stable person, it will be fun, yiou will enjoy me. I'm jacked. and hey, .. the Broncos will likely be the reigning world champions when we meet
    Looking forward to it, AGap. It will be fun. You used to be able to come to Mexico with a drivers license and birth certificate, but now you need a passport. If you don't have one, get on it.

I'm trying to get U29 to come down too, but I'm not sure if he can make it in May.

24. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information