Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Jameis Winston part of investigation

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Jameis Winston part of investigation

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida State freshman quarterback and Heisman Trophy candidate Jameis Winston is part of an ongoing investigation into a sexual assault complaint filed with the Tallahassee Police Department in December 2012.

Winston's attorney, Tim Jansen, said police contacted him in February 2013, but no charges were filed and Winston never has been interviewed by police.

"It was closed in February and it was then handed over to the state attorney today," Jansen said Wednesday. "We've been cooperating with them and we've supplied them with witness affidavits. We hope this case will be resolved quickly in Mr. Winston's favor."
    rest - http://espn.go.com/college-football/...l-assault-case

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

The assailant was described as between 5'9" and 5'11". I'd like to know how he got fingered for that. I hope the kid didn't do anything stupid....

3. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Report: Accuser warned about pursuing Jameis Winston charges

A statement released by the attorney of the complainant in the sexual-assault case involving Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston says Tallahassee, Fla., police warned the accuser about pursuing the matter, according to a report.

The Tampa Bay Times reported the statement says a Tallahassee detective told the accuser's attorney that Tallahassee is a "big football town" and her client's life could "be made miserable" if she pursued the case against Winston.

Winston has not been arrested or charged with a crime, and his attorney has publicly denied any wrongdoing by his client.
    rest - http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...inston-charges

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

If thats true than there could be some problems for the detectives down there.

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar Steve Atwater

From what I'm hearing here locally nobody is sweating it. It sounds like BS.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...inston-accuser

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- A DNA analysis completed by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement on Tuesday confirmed that DNA provided by Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston matched the sample taken from the underwear of the woman who has accused him of sexual battery.

According to the DNA analysis report, a copy of which was viewed by ESPN.com on Wednesday, the Florida state crime lab determined the chance of the DNA in the woman's underwear being a match for someone other than Winston was one in 2.2 trillion.
    Would be surprised if it's BS now.

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar Steve Atwater

Yeah I take it back. He's screwed.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Well, the DNA is there so now his only defense would be to say it was 100% consensual. What a mess. Maybe he had sex with a psycho chick. Nobody knows

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    Well, the DNA is there so now his only defense would be to say it was 100% consensual. What a mess. Maybe he had sex with a psycho chick. Nobody knows
    He's now saying the sex was consensual. Why didn't he say that from the get go?

12. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post

Whooops. I would say slam dunk case but i think the same kind of thing happened to Perish Cox and he still got off so who knows.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    The only problem with that is i think he has basically said he was nowhere near the girl. Lying from the get go if true is a big ass mistake to make.

Is this going to affect the football team this year? Could they lose a game because of mental distraction? Fall in the polls and not make the BCS title game? Winston was a favorite for the heisman.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Is this going to affect the football team this year? Could they lose a game because of mental distraction? Fall in the polls and not make the BCS title game? Winston was a favorite for the heisman.
    One of the ESPN reporters said last week that it is Florida State policy to suspend someone who is charged with a felony. So if he's charged he would be suspended.

I think this already lost him the Heisman, which is unfortunate, IMO.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    The assailant was described as between 5'9" and 5'11". I'd like to know how he got fingered for that. I hope the kid didn't do anything stupid....
    Oh shit, I just found out that Chaz is 5'10.5"
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:

Manziel's to lose

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information