Thread: Broncos vs chiefs @ KC

Default Broncos vs chiefs @ KC

Anyone coming to KC for the game here let me know!! I'm gonna have a big tailgate party before the game

Do you have an extra ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by tubby View Post
    Do you have an extra ticket?
    Ha I wish. I bought mine in May for 69$ lower level. I looked the other day and they're going for over $600!

Quote Originally Posted by LuisPastrana4 View Post
    Ha I wish. I bought mine in May for 69$ lower level. I looked the other day and they're going for over $600!
    Wow. You got lucky. I started looking and they were like 60 bucks for upper level. I thought that was too much. I looked the next week and they doubled. I finally bought a club level seat for $180. I didn't think it was too bad considering the other prices. The same section it going for about 500 now. Ridiculous!

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

They changed our early game to afternoon game.

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    Wow. You got lucky. I started looking and they were like 60 bucks for upper level. I thought that was too much. I looked the next week and they doubled. I finally bought a club level seat for $180. I didn't think it was too bad considering the other prices. The same section it going for about 500 now. Ridiculous!
    Ya, it's crazy. I always buy my tickets to the Denver game early. I thought about selling it to make a huge profit, but I can't miss this game. U tailgating? I'm trying to round up as many Denver fans

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    They changed our early game to afternoon game.
    I saw that. Thank God, now I can sleep in a little. I'm still gonna be at arrowhead by 10 or 11. It's gonna be crazy packed.

Oh, man. Thanks for the heads up. That'll make it so much easier. My wife has to drive from Lawrence and drop me off. I was dreading having to wake up early and drive.

Ya, it's crazy. I always buy my tickets to the Denver game early. I thought about selling it to make a huge profit, but I can't miss this game. U tailgating? I'm trying to round up as many Denver fans
    I didn't think I would be going. I wanted a Colts ticket, but those went fast. Then the wife and I decided to go to Kansas for Thanksgiving. Fate worked in my favor

I'm not sure if I'll be tailgating or not.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information