Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty: Ghost

Default Call of Duty: Ghost

Who has it?

I'm already in the top 150 for Blitz. My buddy is #2 Termanology Zro.

My thoughts on the game. I was expecting it to be more like MW3 and it's not. It's more like Infinity Ward tried to make a Blacks Ops game. Or like MW3 meets Battlefield. The maps are too big for my liking. There are a few maps I like and I tend to like small maps which makes run n gun style better. Strikezone is by far my favorite map.

Anyhow, I am getting alot of K.E.M strikes, which are this games MOABs. I like the Loki and the Helo for assault.

Anyhow, if your run into a lobby that has gold clan tags that look like qMc then you might just want to back out. lol
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

I will likely get this game for Christmas. Can't wait to play.

Does it have any silence levels...like the snow one in the one before BO2? Those are my favorite. I'd rather sneaks rounding take out all the bad guys and have no one know I was there- then the all our battles and what not....

How long is the game? 6 hours to beat u think?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

i heard it was a big bust.

Alot of people switching to Battlefield now.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post

I hear this with every iteration of COD, yet Battle Field sales figures never reach the same dimension as COD.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Default Call of Duty: Ghost

I like those games, but the single player campaigns are just scripted tutorials for the multiplayer. I remember back in the day online play was tacked on. I'd love to play a version with a fleshed out story that was around 20 hours but it's not gonna happen.

7. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I like those games, but the single player campaigns are just scripted tutorials for the multiplayer. I remember back in the day online play was tacked on. I'd love to play a version with a fleshed out story that was around 20 hours but it's not gonna happen.

YES!!!
    Thats exactly what I am looking for. I do not have the online and while the online is fun I get kinda bored with it after a while. But I long kick ass story....mmmhmmm.
    I mean they have those other games that are like years worth of time to play. I forget the names but you have to mine and fight dragons and shit. And the GTA games are long as shit. Why cant we have a sick ass army game/shooter game (instead of zombies or aliens or goblins) that has lots of levels and lots of things to conquer kill and annihilate? Do some sniping in siberia, do some jungle tactics in south america, clean out the blocks in middle east. Have a big ass battle on the great wall of china, protect the homeland, rescue some hostages, infiltrate some secret bases. etc etc.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

9. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    YES!!!
    Thats exactly what I am looking for. I do not have the online and while the online is fun I get kinda bored with it after a while. But I long kick ass story....mmmhmmm.
    I mean they have those other games that are like years worth of time to play. I forget the names but you have to mine and fight dragons and shit. And the GTA games are long as shit. Why cant we have a sick ass army game/shooter game (instead of zombies or aliens or goblins) that has lots of levels and lots of things to conquer kill and annihilate? Do some sniping in siberia, do some jungle tactics in south america, clean out the blocks in middle east. Have a big ass battle on the great wall of china, protect the homeland, rescue some hostages, infiltrate some secret bases. etc etc.
    I like online play as well, but I don't have nearly the time I used to have to be able to keep pace with elite players. I can hold my own in games like COD and Halo, but that's about it. Right now I just use emulators to play old RPGs that let me go on like a 40 hour adventure at my own pace, do side missions, etc. Real Time Strategy games are great for that as well. But yes, it would be cool to see a single player war game that took more than 10 hours to finish. Age of Empires comes close but it would be cool if they could somehow combine the larger scale stories of war with some more action into a massive game.

Wow.. shocked to see DenBronx brag about his "CoD Skillz."

Don't like ghosts. I like the bigger maps because I hate the postage stamps, but CoD has become a game of campers. EVERYONE just camps. Sit with your back in a corner, and watch a door. It's ruined the game,and have more fun playing extinction than I enjoy playing the lame online pvp.

Going back to battlefield on the computer. That is at least large maps with 64-70 man battles instead of this lame shit.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post

Don't like ghosts. I like the bigger maps because I hate the postage stamps, but CoD has become a game of campers. EVERYONE just camps. Sit with your back in a corner, and watch a door. It's ruined the game,and have more fun playing extinction than I enjoy playing the lame online pvp.

Going back to battlefield on the computer. That is at least large maps with 64-70 man battles instead of this lame shit.
    it's not the game's fault, it's the Cod community fault for the campers. Alot of the community play like B*****s, and forget that what you do in this game has no barring on what happens in real life, so why play a game to hide? Lol I don't get it.

Just got Ghosts as a gift. The issue I have with the series is when I'm shooting at someone and the game starts lagging Its gotta be some player using a glitch.
    Last edited by Army Bronco; 11-21-2013 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post

Top 50 on Blitz now so sssssssuck it!

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post

Except that's a false statement. CoD will always be a better and bigger community playing game than the Battlefield series.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'm a call of duty junkie. Played MW3, Black Ops II and now Ghosts. I play daily. Best one yet of the 3 I have played. I love it.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

17. The Following 3 Users High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Top 50 on Blitz now so sssssssuck it!
    You have absolutely noooooo idea how unimpressed I am by this.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    I'm a call of duty junkie. Played MW3, Black Ops II and now Ghosts. I play daily. Best one yet of the 3 I have played. I love it.
    Holy Shit - a 9'er sighting! How ya doing, buddy?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information