Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty: Ghost

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    It'll grow on you. Took me awhile to get used to it. I like spawn killing people. Yep, I'm that guy that spawn kills you. lol.....I love it so far.
    Maybe, but I've never really been one to capitalize on spawn traps. I've always been the guy that would rather go 35 kills and 35 deaths and score the most points in a close game of domination than the guy who goes 25-0 in team deathmatch. This game seems more conducive to camping and sniping and that sort of thing as opposed to running and gunning like I'm accustomed. Who knows - maybe I just haven't found my groove.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Maybe, but I've never really been one to capitalize on spawn traps. I've always been the guy that would rather go 35 kills and 35 deaths and score the most points in a close game of domination than the guy who goes 25-0 in team deathmatch. This game seems more conducive to camping and sniping and that sort of thing as opposed to running and gunning like I'm accustomed. Who knows - maybe I just haven't found my groove.
    I run and gun on the maps that are made for it. You can't really and gun on a big map, you can creep. I play how the map plays. I just went 30-7 on Warhawk. I do a little of camping, ,running and gunning, and some creeping. Just depends on how the map plays. There's camping on Black Ops. MW3, you can't avoid the camping. It's all a part of it. if everybody did the same thing the game wouldn't be no fun. It's fun to hunt out campers. It's also fun to camp and shoot runners and gunners. I mean, it's all about what makes the game fun. I prefer to run and gun though. I used the Vector for running and gunning with marathon, agility, amplify, dead eye, and something else. I also like the AXR-160 and the Honey Badger and the 1A-2 Marksman Rifle. It's a fun game if you just take it for what it is, a video game.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

3. The Following User High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yes. But I never play Hardcore so I haven't given it a go.
    Dude, you gotta play Hardcore to have any fun. That regular core is garbage. You can't kill anyone without emptying an entire clip into them. Hardcore is the only way to go.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

This game is kind of awful thus far. Tons of spawn trapping/dying. I never know where I'm taking fire from. I end up dead without ever seeing the enemy like 75% of the time. It seems like it takes me 5 shots to kill a guy and 1 shot to die.

I'm sure it will grow on me as I level up and figure out some of the nuances, but right now it's not a lot of fun.

Do you ever watch the kill cam when you die? Sometimes I will if I don't know where someone is shooting from so when I spawn I immediately go kill them out of their nest.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I hardly go online anymore for those exact reasons. One shot kills me, I empty an entire clip into someone and they come up and knife me. Super frustrating.

Sounds like you need to add muzzle brake to your guns. Try it on the AK, sit back and just head glitch.

Or if you are on a smaller map put on the Bulldog with muzzle brake and ex mags. I rarely use support unless I am alone and playing try hards but make sure you put on flak jacket, ground jammer (or sat com) and oracle. I also use C4 with this class. This allows you to win close range run and gun style fights.

You guys that need advice on spawn trapping watch the video below. These are my friends.....we get ALOT of KEM strikes from spawn trapping. Watch round 2 and what these guys use for perks, killstreaks and where they set up as a team.

Me throwing up a 50 piece. Ranked #17 in the world now in Blitz and on the first page.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Anybody up for some COD multiplayer? Ghosts!!
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

You didnt' answer my question. Is Beef really gay? No way man. Why is Cswil, Rex? Wtf did I miss?
    oh, sorry, just saw this. no, beef is not gay really. and cswill goes by Rex because he looks like Rex Ryan, and yes, apparently he is that much of a dik to make a name change for that reason.., but whatever

11. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I didn't know CSWIL was Rex. Good to know.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

I didn't know CSWIL was Rex. Good to know.
    ummm. yeah you did. that's why you asked the question. reference post no. 28 (nevermind me 9er, too damn much time on my hands)

Anybody up for some COD multiplayer? Ghosts!!

Hit me up on 360 if you still have it. I have been playing Search now more than Blitz

o ST0LEN o

Zero in the middle and Os on the ends.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Ghosts is officially where COD lost me. I played the franchise religiously up until this version. It never grew on me as all the previous versions did. I just felt like there was a huge departure in the gameplay.

I finally traded it in a couple months ago. I still play Black Ops though.

I miss Zombies. They really should make a zombie game faithfully every 2 years.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Ready for a new game. Ghosts is getting boring on multiplayer. I went back to Black Ops II the other night and loved it. Hadn't played it about 1.5 years. Might just play it till Advanced Warfare comes out.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information