Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty: Ghost

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Doing good Joe!! Thought I'd stop by and see what was up over here.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

2. The Following User High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I think I am one of the very, very few who prefer Treyarch's CoDs to Infinity Ward's, going all the way back to CoD3.

I always felt that Treyarch versions have even a better presentation and better graphics, that IWs look washed out for some reason.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Top 21 in the world on Blitz now and was #1 weekly for 2 weeks straight. It is now very very very had to rank up. Alot of players have been getting really good at Blitz now and most of the top clanslike Super Sayains have bee switching to Blitz. I hear Hard Point is going to make a comeback with one of the map pack drops soon.

Someone asked above if it has any silence levels.

Here is one setup I run with the perks. Ready Up, Marathon, Dead Silence, Amplify and Hardline. When you pair Dead Silence and Amplify together with a good headset like Turtle Beaches or Astros you can sound whore everyone! It has been getting me alot of KEM Strikes now. When I usually sound whore I will run the Honey Badger, it has a built in silencer so thats nice but I added Red Dot with Ex Mags. When I play try hards I run the AK with Iron Sights and Muzzle Brake. The AK with Muzzle Brake absolutely melts people even at a distance...I LOVE THIS GUN!!!!

Here is game play from a clan scrim we had a few days ago. These are all top players....Term is a monster but we squeaked out the win. I am o ST0LEN o
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

5. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

On the bigger maps I run with the ARX-160 with Ready up, Dead silence, Blind eye, Off the grid, and amplify. Also use the red dot with foregrip. Amplify with turtle beaches is like cheating. It's almost criminal. On the smaller maps I run the same setup with the Vector CRB.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Just finished the single player on veteran. It wasn't bad, not great. Way too much scripted video crap, where at a certain point it tells you to click x or something like that. I find that irritating.

Haven't played online yet and not sure how much chance I'll get. Over the holidays would have been my opportunity, but I'm not sure if I'll be in town.

Hey niner, it's me nut. I think the others stalk me and I had to go incognito for a while to throw the scent. hence the name change. how are you doing?

9. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I've never played campaign mode. I always play Multi player. I tried single player once and got totally bored restarting all the time.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yo what's up Nutt! I'm doing good. Been a rough few years but finally getting back to somewhat normal, if that is ever possible. Just lurking around here and seeing who is still around. Everybody still here?
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

12. The Following User High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    Yo what's up Nutt! I'm doing good. Been a rough few years but finally getting back to somewhat normal, if that is ever possible. Just lurking around here and seeing who is still around. Everybody still here?
    Hey Kev, hope things are well. Yep, everyone is still pretty much here give or take.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

14. The Following User High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Remember Beef's gender battle? well, apparently he gave in and is now in the companionship of some fellow named Roger, last I heard anyway. Rex hasn't been around ina quite a while, no loss. Tubby chimes in sometimes, and the other horseman DC is rare, but he does appear sometimes. HD left long ago, never see Frau anymore, or hoes. Nomad posts, but it's been a while since I've seen a recent one by him. Thnik comes on, so does Clay. I feel kinda like the Mexican cook in lonesome dove at the end of the movie when Captain Call comes back. chollo maybe ? I forget his name. I think Chollo was the other cook they picked up in San Antonio. but anyway, that's kinda it in a nutshell

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Beef is really gay? Get the **** out of here. I stopped reading after that and puked. Are you serious? Where's CSWIL? is he fag too??
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

17. The Following User High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Beef is really gay? Get the **** out of here. I stopped reading after that and puked. Are you serious? Where's CSWIL? is he fag too??
    Cswil now goes by Rex, so take that as you may. I certainly have my opinion on the matter

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

You didnt' answer my question. Is Beef really gay? No way man. Why is Cswil, Rex? Wtf did I miss?
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

On the bigger maps I run with the ARX-160 with Ready up, Dead silence, Blind eye, Off the grid, and amplify. Also use the red dot with foregrip. Amplify with turtle beaches is like cheating. It's almost criminal. On the smaller maps I run the same setup with the Vector CRB.
    If you have a good headset like Turtles or Astros with amplify its borderline cheating. I sound whore everyone and get a ton of kills that way.

One suggestion is to pat attention to the spawn points and camp near those spawn points with a dog. I use the wolf. Haha. For instance on Whiteout. I wait around the houses for the enemy to spawn. Once they spawn and then start walking, even of they have dead silence I still can hear them and find them easily. They are basically dead as soon as I hear them. A good headet goes along long way in multiplayer.

Also I suggest a scuf controller for easy drop shots or jump shots.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    If you have a good headset like Turtles or Astros with amplify its borderline cheating. I sound whore everyone and get a ton of kills that way.

One suggestion is to pat attention to the spawn points and camp near those spawn points with a dog. I use the wolf. Haha. For instance on Whiteout. I wait around the houses for the enemy to spawn. Once they spawn and then start walking, even of they have dead silence I still can hear them and find them easily. They are basically dead as soon as I hear them. A good headet goes along long way in multiplayer.

Also I suggest a scuf controller for easy drop shots or jump shots.
    I have turtle beaches and yes I compare it to cheating. You would think everybody would use it but a lot don't.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information