Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What Did Some Broncos Players Say About Incognito and Martin?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Incognito can play C, should probably come pretty cheap.

He can play multiple positions on the line.

Bring him in and leave that Martin panty waist in Miami.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

I don't want Incognito anywhere near Denver. Send him to the Raiders where he belongs.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

3. The Following 4 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post

He can also play cards on the freeway.

Another former teammate of Incognito who was not thrilled with his crap. He also shares his own rookie hazing experience.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/footba...#axzz2k3kkqSdT

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

I hate to say it, but Romanowski showed us what a horse's rear can do for a team . . .
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    I don't want Incognito anywhere near Denver. Send him to the Raiders where he belongs.
    I think he has a brighter future as a bouncer at a low grade "Gentleman's Club" in Newark NJ, or even Miami. I don't want to see him in an NFL uniform again. I also would want nothing to do with Jonathan Martin. Sometimes the answer to a question isn't "Either/Or" but "Both."
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritguy View Post
    Another former teammate of Incognito who was not thrilled with his crap. He also shares his own rookie hazing experience.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/footba...#axzz2k3kkqSdT

But wait, he's a leader of men.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Players surveyed on hazing incident

Recently suspended Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito does not have the support from NFL peers that he has received from teammates.

Incognito, who has been suspended indefinitely by the team in a bullying scandal that has swept over the league and saw Dolphins tackle Jonathan Martin leave the team, has received public support from many of his teammates in recent days, including quarterback Ryan Tannehill.

But in an unscientific survey conducted by team reporters for ESPN.com's NFL Nation over two days this week, Incognito does not have the same level of support from some of his peers. Three players participated from each team surveyed, with 72 players in all asked three questions. The players taking part were granted anonymity.
    rest - http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/99...chie-incognito

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

11. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Unfortunately for Ritchie, his history and some of his former teammates paint a very different picture to who he is than what his current teammates do. But if Martin knew that Ritchie was messing with him and he bantered back and forth with Ritchie (see other thread where Denbronx posted something) than im not really sure what to make of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Unfortunately for Ritchie, his history and some of his former teammates paint a very different picture to who he is than what his current teammates do. But if Martin knew that Ritchie was messing with him and he bantered back and forth with Ritchie (see other thread where Denbronx posted something) than im not really sure what to make of the situation.
    I don't know. I don't think I would call it "banter." I mean, people at first were saying that Martin "should have fought back." So it depends if this "banter" is simply him fighting back. There are also reports of Martin taking a beating. That, again, could have been Martin fighting back. Like you said, seems that things have more history, but I don't think the circumstances have really changed. It just seems to me, that Martin may not have been the "pillow" that many thought he was at first. Doesn't mean that the circumstances weren't miserable, though.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

14. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Seems to me that if it were a mutual thing that A...Martin wouldnt have gone this far with his complaint, and B...Incognito would have already produced the evidence to prove it was a mutual joke.

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

All I can say is that the Broncos seem to be pretty light hearted when it comes to rookie hazing. Nothing seems over the top....I just think we are a little more proffessional then most organization in that aspect.

Pay for a team meal should be a one time thing for the rookies and in fact the low picks or undrafted guys should only have to split it between them. Just makes sense if you are being fair.

But our hazing seems to be things like haircuts or meals or carrying pads or something. We get some fights here and there during training camps but nothing really over the top. Could you imagine Peyton Manning walking into a locker room if someone was getting bullied? He would probably give them the stare of death. haha

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Seems to me that if it were a mutual thing that A...Martin wouldnt have gone this far with his complaint, and B...Incognito would have already produced the evidence to prove it was a mutual joke.
    The Incognito camp is saying they do have mutual evidence. He might not want to release it until he absolutely has to.

All I can say is that the Broncos seem to be pretty light hearted when it comes to rookie hazing. Nothing seems over the top....I just think we are a little more proffessional then most organization in that aspect.

Pay for a team meal should be a one time thing for the rookies and in fact the low picks or undrafted guys should only have to split it between them. Just makes sense if you are being fair.

But our hazing seems to be things like haircuts or meals or carrying pads or something. We get some fights here and there during training camps but nothing really over the top. Could you imagine Peyton Manning walking into a locker room if someone was getting bullied? He would probably give them the stare of death. haha
    The undrafted guys and low draft picks shoudn't be paying for anything more than a happy meal or a bucket of chicken....mmm chicken sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    The undrafted guys and low draft picks shoudn't be paying for anything more than a happy meal or a bucket of chicken....mmm chicken sounds good.

bucket of chicken? is that a racist remark?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information