Thread: NBA 2K14 Trailer

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Default NBA 2K14 Trailer

Wow. This might be the most realistic looking game I have ever seen. I thought I was watching actual footage at first.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

yup, sub surface scattering is starting to make everything look more realistic by the day. Cant wait to play it in a few weeks. Wish 2k had license for NFL as well.

That looks really good. Wow. I agree LC. if 2k gets back into football I'm all over it. Haven't bought madden since 2007.

No love for my Spurs in the trailer though.

4. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

What game system is that trailer for?

I just bought 2K for XBox 360. Gameplay looks better than last year, but there's not a ton more features to the game.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    What game system is that trailer for?

I just bought 2K for XBox 360. Gameplay looks better than last year, but there's not a ton more features to the game.
    That a next gen (PS4/Xbox1) game. The new systems are going to be sweet when comes to graphics.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    That a next gen (PS4/Xbox1) game. The new systems are going to be sweet when comes to graphics.
    My favorite game is NCAA Football, and with it going by the wayside, I can't justify buying the XBox1.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

My favorite game is NCAA Football, and with it going by the wayside, I can't justify buying the XBox1.
    Have you tried EA FIFA? It's best sport game on the market,
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    Have you tried EA FIFA? It's best sport game on the market,
    I doubt I get into soccer. I bought the NHL game a few years ago, and I had a blast playing it, but I couldn't get that into it, because the only players I knew were the Avs players and the big superstars.

NCAA/Madden/MLB2K/NBA2K...literally the only four games I play.

I remember your thread about NCAA,Mo but remind me again. Will there never be a Ncaa football game or just not by EA?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I remember your thread about NCAA,Mo but remind me again. Will there never be a Ncaa football game or just not by EA?
    I doubt there's ever going to be an NCAA game again. There certainly won't be an EA game next year.

13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

I doubt I get into soccer. I bought the NHL game a few years ago, and I had a blast playing it, but I couldn't get that into it, because the only players I knew were the Avs players and the big superstars.

NCAA/Madden/MLB2K/NBA2K...literally the only four games I play.
    I didn't think I would like it either (same reason that you had for NHL), but it was so superior to all the other sports games I had played that I stuck with and got really hooked.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Thats borderline disturbing.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information