Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013-14 NBA Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Well, no offense BTB, but I'm thoroughly shocked that Memphis is in this at all.

Of course, I've been on the Thunder's jock for two years (well documented).
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Well, no offense BTB, but I'm thoroughly shocked that Memphis is in this at all.

Memphis matches up well with OKC. We took them to 7 games 3 years ago and beat them in 5 last year (granted without Westbook). Memphis' size and perimeter defense can give them fits.

Now that's not to say I expect Memphis to win this series, but I fully expect us to be able to push them to 6 or 7.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

This would be the Thunder's year if they still had Harden.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

They would be a dynasty if they still had Harden. That was one of the worst NBA trades in recent memory.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Durant is the troof.

#bandwagon
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Welp, not much you can do when Durant is in God Mode like this. I'm surprised we kept it as close as we did late.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Welp, not much you can do when Durant is in God Mode like this. I'm surprised we kept it as close as we did late.
    The jink worked!

Talk about an unbelievably gritty effort there by Memphis. They scrapped and clawed and hung on for dear life. What a fun, fun game to watch.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

My Blazers are up 2 games to none over the Rockets so far. We shall see how far they can progress through the playoffs, been a long time since they have remotely been this good.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

So do you believe in the Grizzlies now Mo?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So do you believe in the Grizzlies now Mo?
    Did they win? At work, not paying attention to the NBA.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Did they win? At work, not paying attention to the NBA.
    Yep, 98-95 in OT. It played out pretty similar to game two. Memphis had a decent lead in the 4th quarter, and Durant/Westbrook went God mode to sent it into OT. It even included another insane 4-point play (from Westbrook this time) down 4 with under a minute to do. It's insane the mental toughness that team has to withstand that two games in a row to still win in OT.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

At least Igoudala was top five in DPOY voting this year...

He's the best in the league. The fact he hasn't won one is a joke.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I'm just now tuning into Clippers/Warriors. I'm reading on FB that the Clippers are throwing the game. Does anyone who watched the 1st half agree?
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    I'm just now tuning into Clippers/Warriors. I'm reading on FB that the Clippers are throwing the game. Does anyone who watched the 1st half agree?
    I haven't watched any of it, but I would have a hard time believing this is true. Alot of these guys' next contracts could depend on how they do in the playoffs. They aren't gong to affect their own career to make some sort of point IMO.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I haven't watched any of it, but I would have a hard time believing this is true. Alot of these guys' next contracts could depend on how they do in the playoffs. They aren't gong to affect their own career to make some sort of point IMO.
    There wasn't a lot of "try" in the Clippers I watched in the first half. I haven't watched any of the second half.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information