Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Another classic comeback, for the ages!

I'm just glad Thomkins didn't drop the ball.

2. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Yeah, it was a good win.

Also, WTF is this????

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That new haircut is brutal. I hope he stiffed the male hairdresser on the tip.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Yeah, it was a good win.

Also, WTF is this????

Wow. He has to be trolling us at this point. Either that, or he really is just super gay.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

It's like he just won the fancy award for being the dandiest lad on metrosexual island
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Looks like Jangles is the type to disappear after a loss, and return after a win...

Thanks OR.
    Where do you come up with crap like that, MOtorMouth? Not even close to being true.

No question, I'm in a better mood this week, but what would you expect.

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I didn't watch the game but didn't he have 3 chances in the last 5 minutes or something like that? Any pro QB with three chances to score 1 TD to win a game should be able to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    He did make a HORRIBLE INT on the previous drive. They had 2 minutes and some change and he got greedy. It really made no sense at the point in time to go deep like that.
    True dat! But he certainly atoned for it when the Pats, fortunately, got another shot at it. He made several good plays and his receivers held on to the ball. Collie, a new acquisition, pulled in two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    I can't believe that the Saints had two possessions with less than 2:45 or so on the clock, and couldn't whittle off more time than they did.

Two possessions and less than a minute of game time off the clock? That loss is on the Saint's offense in my mind. The defense did their job twice. Terrible clock management.
    It wasn't clock management problems. The NE D stuffed them.

I only caught the 4th quarter. I taped both games. That was a great 4th quarter. Tom is just clutch. Yes he gave up the int, but he made up for it.

I was torn about who I wanted to win. I wanted ne to lose as many as possible, but I also wanted us and KC to be the only undefeated teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
    True dat! But he certainly atoned for it when the Pats, fortunately, got another shot at it. He made several good plays and his receivers held on to the ball. Collie, a new acquisition, pulled in two of them.
    I think Austin Collie will be huge w/ Amendola hurt again. Seems to fit in nicely w/ this system. He had a terrific catch on 4th down in crunch time.

13. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Imagine what Welker would do in that offense.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    I think Austin Collie will be huge w/ Amendola hurt again. Seems to fit in nicely w/ this system. He had a terrific catch on 4th down in crunch time.
    Yeah....and they're going to need every bit of help they can get, with all the injuries.

5-1, with a lot of 2nd stringers and mostly rookie receivers..! Can you imagine how good these Patriots would be if they were fielding the team they expected to, back in April.

I think Chaz is getting a little nervous about the upcoming showdown.....I can tell by the way he's running his mouth.

16. The Following User High Fived Mr Bojangles For This Post:

WTE

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Imagine what Welker would do in that offense.
    Brady became too dependent on Wes and NE was too one dimensional the past few years. Good defenses figured that if you take away Wes and the inside game you paralyze NE's offense.

So it was addition by subtraction. Brady is now being forced to spread the ball more. To look outside the hash marks. They are getting better and better w/ this approach and they are 5-1.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Brady became too dependent on Wes and NE was too one dimensional the past few years. Good defenses figured that if you take away Wes and the inside game you paralyze NE's offense.

So it was addition by subtraction. Brady is now being forced to spread the ball more. To look outside the hash marks. They are getting better and better w/ this approach and they are 5-1.
    No they didn't.

They used Welker to hit the short balls repeatedly, and then when they had the safeties biting they went over the top with Gronkowski and Hernandez. They don't have the tight ends to do that this year, and are running more vertical routes with the outside receivers.

Not to mention they don't have a sure-handed safety valve coming out of the backfield like they did with Woodhead. They simply don't have the talent at receiver and tight end they had last year.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information