Thread: Not Breaking Down The Jaguars

1. Default Not Breaking Down The Jaguars

Name:  index~~element104.JPG
Views: 216
Size:  12.7 KB
    Normally, during this time of the week, we as a network do a “Breaking Down The (insert team here).” However the Denver Broncos are facing the Jacksonville Jaguars this week, who could historically be the worst NFL team of all time.

Let’s put it this way, you would have to multiply the Jaguars total points this year by five for them to have.....CONTINUE READING
    Your multimedia hub for Denver sports including, TV, radio, web, and social platforms. It all comes together at BSNDenver.com

Quote Originally Posted by The Brandon Spano Network View Post
    Name:  index~~element104.JPG
Views: 216
Size:  12.7 KB
    Normally, during this time of the week, we as a network do a “Breaking Down The (insert team here).” However the Denver Broncos are facing the Jacksonville Jaguars this week, who could historically be the worst NFL team of all time.

Let’s put it this way, you would have to multiply the Jaguars total points this year by five for them to have.....CONTINUE READING
    What's amazing is that there are teams that are worse than the Jags in points scored, rushing and passing yards. Now I'm curious and have to see which teams are worse than the Jags in these areas.

Ok, if I read that right, you basically said that the Jax is going to shut down PFM and the passing attack because their pass defense is top 10. Ummm...I'm telling Peyton

So you're saying there's a chance...

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I'm glad the team is taking this game seriously. No one else is.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    I'm glad the team is taking this game seriously. No one else is.
    Are either of those things surprising? Of course the team is taking is seriously, they have a veteran coach and Peyton Manning is the QB. Neither of those guys will let them take a team lightly. As for the fans, why should we take it seriously? No point in stressing out or pretending to be nervous about a game that is about as big a lock as there has ever been in the NFL

Short of our team missing the bus to the game or a rash of major injuries which includes Manning, I just don't see any realistic way we lose this game.

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by olathebroncofan View Post
    Ok, if I read that right, you basically said that the Jax is going to shut down PFM and the passing attack because their pass defense is top 10. Ummm...I'm telling Peyton

The Jagwags are allowing an opposing QB rating of slightly north of 103. That is terrible. They haven't allowed huge piles of yards passing simply because they have allowed the most running yardage in the league, and at a 4.9 YPC clip. Likewise really terrible. If I got out to a lead on these chumps I would run it down their throats, because I could. No reason to be risky at all. I want the game won handily and over with as fast as possible with few if any risks. The Jags are not good at the game of tackle football, and would need ridiculous luck to beat most any other decent team (let alone the Broncos), so why create situations where they might get lucky?

I want to see 15 - 20 carries for Montee Ball.
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by olathebroncofan View Post

I'm pretty sure that's not what they meant.

11. The Following User High Fived Broncolingus For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    The Jagwags are allowing an opposing QB rating of slightly north of 103. That is terrible. They haven't allowed huge piles of yards passing simply because they have allowed the most running yardage in the league, and at a 4.9 YPC clip. Likewise really terrible. If I got out to a lead on these chumps I would run it down their throats, because I could. No reason to be risky at all. I want the game won handily and over with as fast as possible with few if any risks. The Jags are not good at the game of tackle football, and would need ridiculous luck to beat most any other decent team (let alone the Broncos), so why create situations where they might get lucky?

I want to see 15 - 20 carries for Montee Ball.
    Yep. This is the week for Montee to break out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

13. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information