Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: The Broncos Should Sit Manning Against The Harmless Jaguars

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by zbeg View Post
    I just wasn't sure if you actually believed what you were saying about being on fire at the craps table, or if you were making a joke. Mostly because what you perceive as being on fire is simply a product of bunched distribution of random outcomes, and that you have absolutely no predictive ability. Given that every bet in craps is a long-term losing bet (except for taking the odds, where it's exactly 50/50), playing craps is never a winning proposition unless you hate money.
    Actually, it was less a literal idiom than in interpretive one. I was basically saying that you don't mess with what is working, I wasn't trying to relate the improbability of a chance based game like gambling to a skill based one like Football.

Having said all that, I've made money in my life at craps. How does your fancy math explain that? On second thought, please don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Actually, it was less a literal idiom than in interpretive one. I was basically saying that you don't mess with what is working, I wasn't trying to relate the improbability of a chance based game like gambling to a skill based one like Football.

Having said all that, I've made money in my life at craps. How does your fancy math explain that? On second thought, please don't.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_deviation

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Tell me how you are confused, and I will try to help.
    Ninja's are devious little turds.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

So are you full of crap or are you crapped out?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Manning: 'It's About This Week'
    Peyton Manning knows what the team has accomplished so far means little and that he pays no attention to how much the Broncos are favored to win.

video - http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...e-6660d3ce4450

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

6. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information