Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who are your biggest disappointments so far in fantasy football?

Default Who are your biggest disappointments so far in fantasy football?

We're 4 weeks in. Who's stinking it up on your team?

Maurice Jones Drew hasn't done diddly for me. I was hoping he might rebound coming off an injury but that team is so bad.

Also, the Giants D. They've scored negative points for me twice.

I only do one team so that's all I've got.

2. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

MJD
    Chris Ivory (had high hopes for him with the Jets but he's been a total bust)
    Roddy White (he's been fighting a high ankle sprain so hopefully he'll heat up soon)
    Amendola (shoulda guessed)
    Kaepernick (started red hot than went stone cold)
    Jared Cook (see above)

4. The Following User High Fived Skinny For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

C.J. Spiller, Ray Rice and the aforementioned Maurice Jones-Drew have been complete busts.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

CJ2K for me. I can't really say Ray Rice because he's been injured.

Adopted Bronco:
    Greg Dulcich

I drafted Eddie Lacy, Ray Rice, and Shane Vereen. Had to put Vereen on IR until he comes back and the other two have been banged up. Luckily I have Manning, DT, And JT to make up for my lack on running backs!

Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. ---- Pope John Paul II

Stevan Ridley, MJD, Roddy White, Ray Rice are the big names. Green could probably stand to be on that list as well. Steven Jackson made it onto one of my teams. I have 18 teams, and I didn't even want him on that one. It just sort of happened.

As far as the lesser guys... Miles Austin was a guy I believed in as a solid WR 3 or flex player. He showed some promise in week one. That's it. Kenny Britt and Wright of the Titans have been dookie butter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

MJD can suck a dick
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Way too many to list.

12. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I took David Wilson over Tom Brady. MJD, Steven Jackson, Vincent Jackson, Spiller have all screwed me repeatedly... Basically everyone I drafted across my three teams this season.

14. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Jax didn't screw you, Josh Johnson did.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Spiller and Trent Richardson are the two who I thought would be bosses and suck. The rest listed I didn't really have on my draft board aside from amendola....ppr....

As for others though who I had to take and wasn't thrilled but not upset but have sucked is rg3 and Russ Wilson. I did not expect good things from either this year and normally I do not like to have those types of qbs on my roster but this year I have each in different leagues and they are pissing me off.

Oh- Dwayne bowe. I rated the chiefs very highly this offseason and figured bowe would be a big part of that. I drafted Alex smith in all my leaves. Charles in 1 of them. And the chefs defense in all.....so far this was the rig move for me, but bowe is being a coksmoker. I blame Alex smith as he sucks too (he's only a backup on my squads)
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Trent got ten points last week. He can't be on the list. He was on a worthless Cleveland teams and just got to Indy.

10 points still sucks from a starter rb and someone who was drafted in the first two rounds. Norv turner should have done wonders with him. Instead they never ran the ball or called screens or dump passes.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    10 points still sucks from a starter rb and someone who was drafted in the first two rounds. Norv turner should have done wonders with him. Instead they never ran the ball or called screens or dump passes.
    Ten points in that circumstance is not bad. Give him another few weeks and he will be laying pipe.

Hope so because the team I built with him on it is short on rbs as is.....I have him spiller and David Wilson as my big three......and they are big three pussies.
    Rest of team is solid tho but I like to destroy my competition not have games close. Hope you are right king
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information