Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Who are your biggest disappointments so far in fantasy football?

I have McCoy, Forte, and Bush as my three RBs...and ALWAYS start are RB at flex. I always go RBs in first two rounds, with Andrew Luck.. I'm 4-0
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    Are one or both of those guys in the Mongolian Beef league?
    Yup, both are.
    From heroes (2012) to zero this season.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkie View Post
    Yup, both are.
    From heroes (2012) to zero this season.
    If you ever feel the need to unload some FF frustration and want to trade one of them, let me know.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Skinny For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

If you ever feel the need to unload some FF frustration and want to trade one of them, let me know.
    Spiller actually showed some sign of life last night!
    Glad I started him.

Can you do better than Skull. He sent me a trade request, Ridley for Nothing a while back!
    I almost accepted

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    I have McCoy, Forte, and Bush as my three RBs...and ALWAYS start are RB at flex. I always go RBs in first two rounds, with Andrew Luck.. I'm 4-0
    Is your league like 4 teams or just full of retards?

7. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Spiller actually showed some sign of life last night!
    Glad I started him.

Can you do better than Skull. He sent me a trade request, Ridley for Nothing a while back!
    I almost accepted
    Not what i wanted to see either since i have Jackson in two leagues. Still had a solid night from Freddy who i started in both of them and he got me 21 points in each respectively.

Pft, like Skully needs anymore help.

I picked up Blount in a couple of leagues this week so i hope Ridley continues to struggle a bit.

Hopefully Blount has earned some more playing time/touches after his showing against Atlanta. I could use the RB help.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Skinny For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

I drafted Wilson in the 2nd round, but am still 4-0. The worst mistake besides drafting him was leaving Kansas City D and Jordan Cameron on the waiver wire when I knew they would be good this year. My league has practically no bench space. I drafted the Lions defense in the 2nd to last round thinking Suh and Fairly would blow things up this year. oops.

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    I drafted Wilson in the 2nd round, but am still 4-0. The worst mistake besides drafting him was leaving Kansas City D and Jordan Cameron on the waiver wire when I knew they would be good this year. My league has practically no bench space. I drafted the Lions defense in the 2nd to last round thinking Suh and Fairly would blow things up this year. oops.
    Yeah. Wilson is a horrible fantasy QB. I picked up Cameron really quick as well. The dude has been a savior.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

Not what i wanted to see either since i have Jackson in two leagues. Still had a solid night from Freddy who i started in both of them and he got me 21 points in each respectively.

Pft, like Skully needs anymore help.

I picked up Blount in a couple of leagues this week so i hope Ridley continues to struggle a bit.

Hopefully Blount has earned some more playing time/touches after his showing against Atlanta. I could use the RB help.
    I picked up Blount in another league where I own Ridley as well, but you beat me to it in Mongol League, plus I couldn't really afford the roster space.
    Freddy did well for me this week in a matchup versus Sparkie, 1st time I've played him, as replacement for bye week Doug Martin.

13. The Following User High Fived Jaws For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I picked up Blount in another league where I own Ridley as well, but you beat me to it in Mongol League, plus I couldn't really afford the roster space.
    Freddy did well for me this week in a matchup versus Sparkie, 1st time I've played him, as replacement for bye week Doug Martin.
    That's the same reason i played Jackson, because i have Martin. I got super lucky picking Fred up, i got him off waivers this week. I have no idea why the guy dropped him in the first place. He's hit double digits in points every week so far.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

That's the same reason i played Jackson, because i have Martin. I got super lucky picking Fred up, i got him off waivers this week. I have no idea why the guy dropped him in the first place. He's hit double digits in points every week so far.
    Weird decision dropping Freddy. So far he's been better than Spiller.

16. The Following User High Fived Jaws For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Weird decision dropping Freddy. So far he's been better than Spiller.
    Thank god. I've needed all the help i can get from Jackson.

18. The Following User High Fived Skinny For This Post:

How could I have forgotten Tavon Austin? I should have known better than to draft a guy who relies on Sam Bradford to get him the ball.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

I finally dropped Wilson. Now he will go off. Jared Cook seemed like the steal of the century in week one. Then he remembered Sam Bradford was actually his quarterback. He is on the bench this week for Fleener.

21. The Following User High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

I've got Fleener and Finley from Green Bay. Fleener had a few good weeks there early on in the season.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information