Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: anyone interested in a fantasy hockey league for the forum?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Well that's a first, I've never been booted from a fantasy league mid-season. Not that I didn't deserve it. I think I checked my lineup twice, and never made any moves. I just am not in-tune enough with the day to day hockey happenings to get into it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Well that's a first, I've never been booted from a fantasy league mid-season. Not that I didn't deserve it. I think I checked my lineup twice, and never made any moves. I just am not in-tune enough with the day to day hockey happenings to get into it.
    sorry buff, but there were only two of us that were active. Nobody from this forum had looked at their rosters since the draft and you hadn't logged on since October 10. I gave everyone a couple months to see if it would change but it didnt so I had to find people that would look at the teams. I could have left the teams as is but that ruins it for the ones who are active.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    sorry buff, but there were only two of us that were active. Nobody from this forum had looked at their rosters since the draft and you hadn't logged on since October 10. I gave everyone a couple months to see if it would change but it didnt so I had to find people that would look at the teams. I could have left the teams as is but that ruins it for the ones who are active.
    No apology necessary. I was a total deadbeat owner. Sorry for that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I didn't even know you had enough people to play or that a draft was even going to happen. Thanks for the heads up on both.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Sounds like MO isn't quite so forgiving though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Sounds like MO isn't quite so forgiving though.
    Nah, it's fine, I didn't even think it was going to happen, so that's why I didn't check it.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I didn't even know you had enough people to play or that a draft was even going to happen. Thanks for the heads up on both.
    I see you joined the league, I guess it was too hard to click the link a second time in 2 months. Guess that's my fault. Your mom still come feed you, pat your bottom and tuck you in at night too? lol its no big deal guys, I know you guys don't follow hockey that intensely, its all good.
    Last edited by weazel; 12-03-2013 at 03:32 PM.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I see you joined the league, I guess it was too hard to click the link a second time in 2 months. Guess that's my fault
    A week into the season nothing had happened, so I didn't know what was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    A week into the season nothing had happened, so I didn't know what was going on.
    the announcements were on the front page of the league. We drafted 6 days in to the league. As I said, no worries

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I mean no hard feelings, it's just a for fun league. I know what a pain in the ass it can be to run a league with people not paying attention, but I didn't see any of that.

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information