Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys, this is actually WTE - Time for Facts!

Default Hey guys, this is actually WTE - Time for Facts!

I have had so much to get off of much chest, and I don't mean my boyfriends anal glands...well...anyway...

It's time to be honest about my team and the fan base. Look other than PAGs, we're all asshats. We whine, we didn't give a shit about the team before BB, we're elitist, we're just...bad. We just want to be the Yankees of football so bad right now! Even though we have been embarrassed in the last two SB's, even though we got caught cheating, and then though we can't draft for shit, we just want it so bad. I see this now. As much as we want to be, we're just a really good franchise, not a great one. The Cowboys, Steelers and Niners are miles above us. The Giants are better and have spanked us twice in the SB. The Raiders have as many rings as we do. We just..we just want to be loved.

Also, while we're at it, our women typically have gross snatches. Oh before the clothes come off, they look like tight bodied beauties, but when them drawers drop - literally, New England women wear men's boxers - well...I hope you like the smell of seafood that's been in the sun for a week.

Also, little known fact, Bill Belichekaslavakiancanistand fights bums for their clothes before the games on Sunday. It keeps him focused.

I'd write more, but my boy just broke into my booze stash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

2. The Following 11 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Lmao
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Please be more sensitive to my feelings, SR. This is hard for me.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Please be more sensitive to my feelings, SR. This is hard for me.
    **** your feelings WTE.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

6. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    **** your feelings WTE.
    SR, am I gayer than Brady? I was told on the low that Tom Brady was gayer than "shit on a mustache." It was by a guy who...had shit..on his...anyway.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I have an important question for you WTE. Are you the pitcher or the catcher?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I have an important question for you WTE. Are you the pitcher or the catcher?
    I can do both, but I'm a power bottom by heart. I can take a sticking and keep on..being sticky.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    SR, am I gayer than Brady? I was told on the low that Tom Brady was gayer than "shit on a mustache." It was by a guy who...had shit..on his...anyway.
    I wouldn't say "gayer" than Tom Brady, but I can see you running to a Geraldo Rivera look-alike convention and asking for a mustache ride.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    I wouldn't say "gayer" than Tom Brady, but I can see you running to a Geraldo Rivera look-alike convention and asking for a mustache ride.
    Mustache ride? I'm going to get some of my lumberjack friends and we're going to build a gay amusement park out of wood. I like wood.

13. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Ummmmmm????

I like eggs. With bacon??

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:

When Curtis Martin left us I threw a hissy fit. But then I got my nails done and it was k.

17. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

I can't believe we are dedicating a thread to this guy now.

Quote Originally Posted by olathebroncofan View Post
    I can't believe we are dedicating a thread to this guy now.
    I don't think this is a dedication at all, Big Oaf. It appears as though they are making fun of me.

20. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Hey guys, I'm WTE, and I just wanted to tell everyone about the thighmaster I found on Craig's List last night for $1.

Can you believe that! $1. I bet PAGs paid full price!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

22. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Last edited by wayninja; 10-07-2013 at 08:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information