Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Distribution Map

Adopted Bronco:
    Noah Fant

Nothing has changed since I was a tadpolew. Bears, Packers, Colts and Browns. Every week. Rams if they were playing the Colts- Johnny U. vs Roman Gabriel.

For some reason we were spared having to watch the Giants.

2. The Following User High Fived horsepig For This Post:

Yes!!!.......happy to be able to watch the broncos here in Ohio.....
    My 5 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team that plays Michigan
    4.The Pittsburgh Pirates
    5.Oklahoma Lady Sooners Basketball Team

"Don't squander what you're given....make the most of precious time.....life's not only for the living...it's what you leave behind.....Brad Delp & Barry Goudreau

Quote Originally Posted by broncophan View Post
    Yes!!!.......happy to be able to watch the broncos here in Ohio.....

scum bag

5. The Following User High Fived Lonestar For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jrwiz View Post
    scum bag
    lol.......hey......don't try to bring me down.....lol
    with 2 teams here in ohio.....and the steelers near by.. .....it is not too often I get to see my broncos...
    My 5 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    4.The Pittsburgh Pirates

"Don't squander what you're given....make the most of precious time.....life's not only for the living...it's what you leave behind.....Brad Delp & Barry Goudreau

7. The Following User High Fived broncophan For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by broncophan View Post
    lol.......hey......don't try to bring me down.....lol
    with 2 teams here in ohio.....and the steelers near by.. .....it is not too often I get to see my broncos...

I have the Texans and the cowgirls in Texas and that is what I usually get..

But I was smart to get east and west coast feeds for abc, CBS and NBC.. out of NYC and LA.. but alas even they are showing jaysus and PITT..

your still a scum BAG..

Yea.....that sucks...........one day my wife and I will move to Colorado........she just doesn't know it yet!!!
    My 5 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    4.The Pittsburgh Pirates

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

The map has been updated for this week!!!

Here's a notice I read at BM. The NFL are such ********, imo, but eventually they'll find all the stream sites and shut them down !!

Notices
    Regarding live streams of NFL broadcasts: While these links are going to be inevitably passed around the internet through various sources, we ask that you do not use our site (forums or otherwise) as a means of doing so.

While we most certainly understand and sympathize the desire to see the Broncos play, the NFL has asked that we remove and record any of these links that should be posted.

Disregarding this warning can and will result in disciplinary action up to and including bans, and your information will be turned over to NFL security.
    Thank you for your understanding, Broncos Country Site Staff
    Last edited by Nomad; 09-22-2009 at 08:21 PM.

11. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosBlitz View Post

Here's a notice I read at BM. The NFL are such ********, imo, but eventually they'll find all the stream sites and shut them down !!

Notices
    Regarding live streams of NFL broadcasts: While these links are going to be inevitably passed around the internet through various sources, we ask that you do not use our site (forums or otherwise) as a means of doing so.

While we most certainly understand and sympathize the desire to see the Broncos play, the NFL has asked that we remove and record any of these links that should be posted.

Disregarding this warning can and will result in disciplinary action up to and including bans, and your information will be turned over to NFL security.
    What's after that, the FBI?
    This space available for lease.

13. The Following User High Fived gnomeflinger For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    D.Thomas....the next great broncos WR

damn direct tv is trying to put the squeeze on the little guy....i refuse to pay 400.00 for a bunch of games i dont need....i just dont understand why nobody offers "team packages"....you know where for like 99.00 you order all the broncos games. it would be awesome for the consumer and could actually increase subscribers for whoever offered it.
    i doubt i'm alone in thinking 400.00 is too damn much when you already get 1/2 the games at least.

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived T.K.O. For This Post:

scums bags again ..

17. The Following User High Fived Lonestar For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosBlitz View Post

Notices

And I replied on that board that it is silly for the nfl to try to stop this by banning such information on team websites because there are trillions of sites that provide links to streamed games.....them doing this is like trying to stop a flood by throwing a brick at the approaching torrent of water.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived sneakers For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

The Flippin' Bengals??!?!?!?!? Really? Raiders vs Broncos got bumped by the freakin Bengals?

21. The Following User High Fived sneakers For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

How the hell is Miami-SD getting less tv coverage than Pit-Cin or Den-Oak? Anyone notice who made the playoffs last year? I realize the Phins are 0-2 and the Chargers' only win was by the skin of their teeth but Cin-Pit are both 1-1 and everyone outside Ohio knows which team is better plus the Raiders-Broncos are two teams almost guaranteed not to be there at the end of the season. I guess if you like intradivisional rivalries and bad blood, those two games are more interesting but, based on talent and the importance to reaching the playoffs, I think SD-Miami is the best matchup of the three.

Similarly, I'm surprised Tennessee vs. rhe Jets isn't attracting more tv sets.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

23. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    How the hell is Miami-SD getting less tv coverage than Pit-Cin or Den-Oak? Anyone notice who made the playoffs last year? I realize the Phins are 0-2 and the Chargers' only win was by the skin of their teeth but Cin-Pit are both 1-1 and everyone outside Ohio knows which team is better plus the Raiders-Broncos are two teams almost guaranteed not to be there at the end of the season. I guess if you like intradivisional rivalries and bad blood, those two games are more interesting but, based on talent and the importance to reaching the playoffs, I think SD-Miami is the best matchup of the three.

Similarly, I'm surprised Tennessee vs. rhe Jets isn't attracting more tv sets.
    Bingo. Those games are almost always more interesting than a game between two teams that don't have any reason to hate each other.

I'm not surprised the Den/Oak game is getting so much play. The rivalry is HUGE, the Broncos "are surprising", Oakland is playing pretty decently....it's got the makings of a good game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Orton can't single left handedly ruin everything on O.
    We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi

"I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    — Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    dang it go drink some Fireball and find your own dang chicken....

25. The Following 2 Users High Fived frauschieze For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Fsck!!!! I am in the part of Iowa not getting the Denver/Oakland game.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information