Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Gta v

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I'm in the group that plays for a while, go all haywire all over the map and then stop playing. I don't even come close to finishing the game.
    My son picked up the new one last night, there were 1500 people in the line (crazy) and palyed it all night... I don't know if he made it to school.
    I"m like you. To me, they are boring. Can't get into them enough to come close to finishing
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

I wasted several hours just playing golf and tennis. When online comes out its going to be insane. Might have to start a forum crew on social club. If any of you guys have a 360 and want to add me my gamertag is timmy419
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

3. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

I got your message Timmy. Its been raining here for 3 weeks straight and supposed to rain another week or so atleast. Since I can't really go to the beach, I went ahead and picked this up. It's installing now. Ihope it's better than 4 was.

5. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

My son's ever so miserable. Got his copy today but is having installation issues.Some sort of error message. Hopefully he sorts it out soon or he's going to be even grumpier!

My buddy has been playing GTA too much and his wife is going into bitch mode.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

Problems with game installation sorted.
    Happy boy!

9. The Following 4 Users High Fived Jaws For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    I wasted several hours just playing golf and tennis. When online comes out its going to be insane. Might have to start a forum crew on social club. If any of you guys have a 360 and want to add me my gamertag is timmy419
    I just added you I'm dudeitsnotfeee
    Free Hotcarl!

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    My buddy has been playing GTA too much and his wife is going into bitch mode.
    I played for 10 hours yesterday, I'm not proud of that. And I rarely play video games
    Free Hotcarl!

The graphics could be better ( i think Saints Row beats rockstar there but they do seem better tha IV was. I like the California vibe and visuals. Much better than dreary Liberty City. So far I like it. Driving seems a little easier and I like the fact that you can upgrade your character skills and your weapons.

I tried a couple rounds of golf and tennis, after went to the strip club and got a private dance. Hey now!

I'll keep from posting spoilers but so far, so good. I would recommend it.

it looks like a great gaem. I liked Vice City, was completely addicted, started San Andreas, but couldn't get into it. I think Iwent through a depression after beating VC. I may try to get into SA again here soon. I hear it is good. anyway, thanks for reading this post

I got this just after xmas and I have finished it twice now. Didnt end up with enough money the first time so did it again and ended up with over 2 billion for each character. This game is pretty damn fun.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

15. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I got this just after xmas and I have finished it twice now. Didnt end up with enough money the first time so did it again and ended up with over 2 billion for each character. This game is pretty damn fun.
    I haven't played, but I hear there is a way to break into the military base and steel a fighter jet.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    I haven't played, but I hear there is a way to break into the military base and steel a fighter jet.
    the 3 character setting makes the game and story very entertaining. Trevor is awesome, I haven't even played online yet.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post

I did it, I used the invincibility cheat and it was still effing hard. I forgot about this game I should start it over again tonight
    Free Hotcarl!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

The damn thing is too large.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information