Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: Breakout Night for NE

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

You know you have an awesome team when the biggest thing rival trolls can find against your team is that one of your defenders made an interception instead of batting it down.

2. The Following 6 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
    Well, maybe you'd feel differently if the Giants had recovered the on-side kick after the TD and scored again? Would those circumstances have made you think differently about it? How about if they did that twice?

But, since the Moore play occurred BEFORE that possible scenario, I think it is nothing but a cop out by you, Red and anyone else who wants to dismiss the boneheaded Moore play as "meaningless" rather than simply agree with me.

You didn't know how the game would go from that point on....and neither did Moore. So to take the position that it was meaningless is ridiculous. Sure, NOW that the game is over and it didn't cost the Broncos a victory, I guess you can say it IS meaningless now.

But if Fox and Del Rio are any good at all at what they do, I would bet you that Moore will be hearing from them...emphatically....about how those situations are supposed to be handled.
    I wonder if Belichek and McDaniels are talking to Thompkins about dropping touchdown passes?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Did I ever tell you that of all the Enlisted Broncos fans you are my favorite?

Much more than SR!

\
    I like Army Bronco the best, too.

He doesn't get all whiney if you make a point about the Broncs performance, or run for cover and assistance from the Mods to protect him. He acts like a man.
    Dude..SR is awesome. I was bitching about the refs the whole game by text to a buddy of mine whose from Jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    You know you have an awesome team when the biggest thing rival trolls can find against your team is that one of your defenders made an interception instead of batting it down.

I like Army Bronco the best, too.

He doesn't get all whiney if you make a point about the Broncs performance, or run for cover and assistance from the Mods to protect him. He acts like a man.
    Let's make Army Bronco our Adopted Patriot for a Day!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information