Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Peyton stayed in the game...

Default Peyton stayed in the game...

right to the end?

I was a little surprised by that move, up by 3 scores with less than 2 minutes to go.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quick question, why do you post here?

3. The Following 10 Users High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    I don't need to adopt, my son is a future Bronco ;)

QB's finish games all the time. Peyton is one of the smart ones who can get rid of the ball if a play breaks down (most QB's don't escape poor blocking). When a player gets taken out due to a lead, the leading team is basically saying "its over", which can be considered poor sportsmanship. I don't think Peyton would allow himself to be put in that category. As far as injuries go, he took some good shots last night and freak accidents happen all the time. I think protecting players is overrated sometimes and would rather see players finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
    right to the end?

I was a little surprised by that move, up by 3 scores with less than 2 minutes to go.
    too bad he didn't stay on the field for the extra points too, we know how that works out for players hey?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

6. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
    right to the end?

You don't watch much football if you are surprised that Manning played until the end.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

8. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    Quick question, why do you post here?
    'cuzz its COOL to troll other team boards.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

I think his point is that if New England/Brady do that everyone cries that they are running up the score. HTH

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    I think his point is that if New England/Brady do that everyone cries that they are running up the score. HTH
    Except the game was still in doubt until TD #7 sealed it away. Running up the score would have been going for #8 when we still had 2 minutes to do so.

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

You see, after he threw his NFL record setting 7th TD pass, he threw one final pass to DT in the off chance he'd spring it for an 8th score. I can see how you wouldn't understand as New England has never been in that position before... Thanks for asking.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

We've got this under control, PAG.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

I'm more interested as to why he is on this board. I'm guessing he's about your age PAGs. You have been able to , like King, to integrate yourself into this tight knit community by behaving like one of the guys. We don't care that you are a Patriots fan. You don't seethe your fandom like some Broncos fans on this board.

In fact, if it wasn't for some of the posters like yourself PAGs, I probably wouldn't participate on this board anymore.

16. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Thanks for the concern, Pats fans... I get it though, this week isn't interesting for you because your team is playing the Bills... I would lose interest as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    he threw one final pass to DT in the off chance he'd spring it for an 8th score.
    And had that been Brady, you would be saying how classless he and BB were for throwing it that late. It's okay to admit that young Buffalo

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

And had that been Brady, you would be saying how classless he and BB were for throwing it that late. It's okay to admit that young Buffalo
    Yeah, but the Patriots have a policy of running it up on people ever since Spygate. It is classless when you do it to hapless opponents on the regular. Different than when your QB does something that hasn't been done since the 60s and giving him an opportunity to set an NFL record.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    You see, after he threw his NFL record setting 7th TD pass, he threw one final pass to DT in the off chance he'd spring it for an 8th score. I can see how you wouldn't understand as New England has never been in that position before... Thanks for asking.
    He didn't set the record.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information