Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Champ will not play

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Champ will not play

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis

TE Joel Dreessen will also be ruled out

With Champ out, Chris Harris will start along with Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie at cornerback against Torrey Smith/Jacoby Jones and Ravens.

Champ Bailey will be ruled out for the opener Thursday vs. Baltimore.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

oh well... he was severely torched repeatedly last time we played them. But lets blame the game on Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

3. The Following 4 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

I hope this won't be one of those kind of seasons where injuries will pop up throughout the year with Champ...You know eventually its going to happen, as it does with all players as they approach the end of their careers, I just hope it's not yet.

Anybody feeling good about Welker this week coming of his ankle injury?..I'm debating whether to start him or Bowe in my fantasy league. I'm leaning towards Welker, but his injury and first game in the Bronco/Manning system is scaring me off a bit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Those foot problems can linger. Dammit. Even a tenth of a second off and champ can get burned. Maybe we will see Kayvon Webster in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    Those foot problems can linger. Dammit. Even a tenth of a second off and champ can get burned. Maybe we will see Kayvon Webster in the game.
    That's all fine and dandy but what do you guys think about Welker?...Only about 24hrs to make a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by vandammage13 View Post
    I hope this won't be one of those kind of seasons where injuries will pop up throughout the year with Champ...You know eventually its going to happen, as it does with all players as they approach the end of their careers, I just hope it's not yet.
    I agree...

...his age, and right at the start of the season, is starting to quell my optimism.

Fingers crossed he'll get 100%, and stay that way, here in the next week or two.

Hmpf...

Welker from Manning or Bowe from Alex Smith? I would go with Welker. He has had a lot of rest on that ankle and I do not see that being an issue. In the little time they played, they seemed pretty synced up. Even though KC is playing Jax, what other weapons in the receiving corps will Jax have to cover?

Quote Originally Posted by P34flyboy View Post
    Welker from Manning or Bowe from Alex Smith? I would go with Welker. He has had a lot of rest on that ankle and I do not see that being an issue. In the little time they played, they seemed pretty synced up. Even though KC is playing Jax, what other weapons in the receiving corps will Jax have to cover?
    Yeah I was leaning towards Welker...I guess when in doubt, go with the Bronco.

Jax is pretty bad though...And I still expect the Ravens D to be pretty solid, so there's that to consider too.
    Last edited by vandammage13; 09-04-2013 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by P34flyboy View Post
    Avery is a burner... and he won't have trouble beating Jax's secondary

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Not worried about it. None of Baltimore's receivers are that good. They are both boom or bust type players, and Harris and DRC both have the speed and physicality to run deep with them.
    “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will.”

--Vince Lombardi

Adopted Bronco:
    Jake Butt

Quote Originally Posted by vandammage13 View Post
    That's all fine and dandy but what do you guys think about Welker?...Only about 24hrs to make a decision.
    honestly would go with Bowe. He is the main target in KC - Welker is one of 3 or 4 if you count Thomas (T.E)

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    Not worried about it. None of Baltimore's receivers are that good. They are both boom or bust type players, and Harris and DRC both have the speed and physicality to run deep with them.
    Couldn't agree more. Still want to see DRC a little more but I have complete faith in Harris. I also believe Rahim will have a stellar game. Nobody is more motivated on the team than him.

Quote Originally Posted by nevcraw View Post
    honestly would go with Bowe. He is the main target in KC - Welker is one of 3 or 4 if you count Thomas (T.E)
    That is a good point. Jax D has me leaning. But I do believe Welker will have a TD. Him and J. Thomas are the big red zone targets for Peyton. I think the odds are better with getting fantasy points with Welker than Bowe.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Ravens Week: Final Injury Report

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The final injury reports from the Baltimore Ravens and Denver Broncos have been released a day ahead of the season-opening matchup.

Four players are listed as out for the game, including three on the Broncos. Below is the full injury report:
    rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...8-559aff717697

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information