Thread: If you ever lose your job....

Default If you ever lose your job....

Don't despair. You can probably get a job writing for Yahoo Sports, if the guy who wrote this piece is any indication of their standards...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/five-re...0719--nfl.html

Sure...Any given Sunday and all that. But read the nitwit's arguments for a good laugh.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I dont care so much about his arguments and stranger things have happened but this is Tom Brady we are talking about. And we arent even talking about the QB's that Buffalo have. As i said, stranger things have happened but i have a feeling the Pats roll in week one.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
    But read the nitwit's arguments for a good laugh.
    We do that every time you post.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Bills suck

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    We do that every time you post.
    Oh, you're lucky I started this thread in the Smack shack, Wave.....very, very lucky, or it would be for you.
    Last edited by Mr Bojangles; 09-03-2013 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I dont care so much about his arguments and stranger things have happened but this is Tom Brady we are talking about. And we aren't even talking about the QB's that Buffalo have. As i said, stranger things have happened but i have a feeling the Pats roll in week one.
    True Dat.

In '03, we opened at Buffalo and got drilled 31-0. Then went on to 14-2 and the second SB title. So it does happen.

But I thought the reader comments were the best part of the article....hilarious shit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

LOL!

Fact: We don't know who the quarterback is.
    Analysis: ELEMENT OF SURPRISE!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

9. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    LOL!

Five Reasons Tom Brady and the New England Patriots Can't Beat the Buffalo Bills in Week 1

The comments were even better...
    One guy posted his own "Five reasons the Patriots Can't Beat the Bills", including

"The entire Patriots team is captured and held hostage by Al Queda"
    "The planet explodes"
    "The Patriots' plane crashes enroute to Buffalo"
    "The NFL cancels this week's games"....

To be fair to Del Pearson, the author, I happen to think that Yahoo screwed up the title of his article, because no one could actually be that stupid. It was originally titled....

Five Reasons Tom Brady and the New England Patriots Can't Beat the Buffalo Bills By 100 points in Week 1

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    LOL!

Five Reasons Tom Brady and the New England Patriots Can't Beat the Buffalo Bills in Week 1

The comments were even better...
    One guy posted his own "Five reasons the Patriots Can't Beat the Bills", including

"The entire Patriots team is captured and held hostage by Al Queda"
    "The planet explodes"
    "The Patriots' plane crashes enroute to Buffalo"
    "The NFL cancels this week's games"....

To be fair to Del Pearson, the author, I happen to think that Yahoo screwed up the title of his article, because no one could actually be that stupid. It was originally titled....

Five Reasons Tom Brady and the New England Patriots Can't Beat the Buffalo Bills By 100 points in Week 1
    I still think the pats beat the bills if week one is cancelled. They are that good.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Why can't Pats fans shut up until they play a team that matters? Seriously? You think anybody here expects you to lose to the Bills? Or the Dolphins? Or the Jets?

Grow up.

It's like being an Ohio State fan and posting with glee how you're going to whip Indiana's ass this week. Really? You need to stroke your own ego that badly as to boldly predict what everyone already knows is going to happen? It's pathetic really.

Come back when you're playing a team we give a damn about, mmkay?
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    Why can't Pats fans shut up until they play a team that matters? Seriously? You think anybody here expects you to lose to the Bills? Or the Dolphins? Or the Jets?

Grow up.

It's like being an Ohio State fan and posting with glee how you're going to whip Indiana's ass this week. Really? You need to stroke your own ego that badly as to boldly predict what everyone already knows is going to happen? It's pathetic really.

Come back when you're playing a team we give a damn about, mmkay?
    I was sharing a humorous article. Try to imagine it was written by an Oakland fan referring to the Broncos game at their place and maybe you'll get the point of why I shared it.....not to gloat or stroke my ego!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information