Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: This is the worst* player in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by rationalfan View Post
    same principle for posting on the internet about playing/coaching NFL football vs. actually playing/coaching NFL football.

also: not picking on you, joel, just using your post as a spin-off.
    It's a fair point; there's all kinds of behind the scenes stuff none of us ever see, and sometimes it has a big impact on what we do see. Watching from the stands necessitates a certain amount of speculation. The difference is we're speculating about what's actually happening based on what's actually happening, not a bunch of pixels on a screen. Well, not just that; I'm reduced to watching games on a laptop these days.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    It's a fair point; there's all kinds of behind the scenes stuff none of us ever see, and sometimes it has a big impact on what we do see. Watching from the stands necessitates a certain amount of speculation. The difference is we're speculating about what's actually happening based on what's actually happening, not a bunch of pixels on a screen. Well, not just that; I'm reduced to watching games on a laptop these days.
    If I had a nickel for every pixel on my screen while watching games, I might have enough to buy a soda.

Nice snap by Brewer. I'm not sure how they justify the rating.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    Says the guy who hasn't played Madden in nearly a decade.
    But he learned how the draft works from playing Madden and he lives in a Holiday Inn fwiw.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Lol, its Madden. Come on.

this Aaron Brewer fellow sure sounds like a loser. Glad I'm not him

Adopted Bronco:
    Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This just in: Madden isn't real football, it's simulated football. I know Madden goes to great lengths to be as realistic as possible, because the eponymous coach made that a condition of licensing his name from the start, and I do respect and value that. Still and so, the difference between Madden NFL and the real NFL is much like the difference between playing Top Gun on the old NES and flying a real Tomcat in Desert Storm.
    My reality: Shattered.
    The best powder is pure, dry, light fluffy Colorado powder!

8. The Following User High Fived powderaddict For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information