Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: FF Roster Help

Default FF Roster Help

Hey guys need some help with my team. I screwed myself by not paying attention and had 2 players drafted that should have been different players. Also I'm RB heavy and very thin at WR. Its a 12 team league with 0.5 ppr, WR/TE flex, and 6 points recieving/rushing/passing TDs. Heres my roster

QB: Matt Ryan
    RB: Doug Martin, Trent Richardson, Reggie Bush, Darren Sproles, Bernard Pierce, Christine Michael
    WR: Jordy Nelson, TY Hilton, Michael Floyd, Alshon Jeffery, Justin Blackmon
    TE: Greg Olsen

I was offered Bush for Torrey Smith straight up or Lance Moore for Sproles. I was thinking of just keeping this roster for a couple weeks hoping someone will need a RB and be desperate to trade. Thoughts?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Never panic over your draft. Half the players that had a great years the previous years will disappoint the following years. Pay attention to the FA that will come out of no where to take the league by storm.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Quote Originally Posted by broncohead View Post
    Hey guys need some help with my team. I screwed myself by not paying attention and had 2 players drafted that should have been different players. Also I'm RB heavy and very thin at WR. Its a 12 team league with 0.5 ppr, WR/TE flex, and 6 points recieving/rushing/passing TDs. Heres my roster

QB: Matt Ryan
    RB: Doug Martin, Trent Richardson, Reggie Bush, Darren Sproles, Bernard Pierce, Christine Michael
    WR: Jordy Nelson, TY Hilton, Michael Floyd, Alshon Jeffery, Justin Blackmon
    TE: Greg Olsen

I was offered Bush for Torrey Smith straight up or Lance Moore for Sproles. I was thinking of just keeping this roster for a couple weeks hoping someone will need a RB and be desperate to trade. Thoughts?
    I would take Smith for Bush. And I wouldn't worry about being RB heavy. From my experiences, they're injured a lot.

Not worried about being RB heavy just worried about my WRs lack of talent. I just have a ton of unknowns at WR.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Since Bush is your third, trading him for Torrey Smith wouldn't be a bad move.

I don't think you should worry that much, though. Nelson and Blackmon, when he returns, will do well, and Jeffrey may break out.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

By the way, what are you going to do at QB & TE in the unfortunate event that you lose the only ones you have on your roster to injuries? There's very few TEs worth having on your roster. I know most will disagree with me, but having a quality back-up can pay dividends. As far as having only 1 QB, that's playing Russian Roulette.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

There's probably a decent QB and TE on free agency. If you wait until either starter is hurt, that free agent will probably still be there.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    There's probably a decent QB and TE on free agency. If you wait until either starter is hurt, that free agent will probably still be there.
    TE is a judgment call. As far as QB, he's in a 12 team league. If just half of the managers agree with me, then the projected top 18 starts are probably already off the board. If his top 5 QB gets injured, then he has to choose from the bottom 14 starters. The longer he waits, the more the quality of the available QBs drops.

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post

TE is a judgment call. As far as QB, he's in a 12 team league. If just half of the managers agree with me, then the projected top 18 starts are probably already off the board. If his top 5 QB gets injured, then he has to choose from the bottom 14 starters. The longer he waits, the more the quality of the available QBs drops.
    I agree. I would have drafted a QB. But at this point I don't think it'll make a big difference if he grabs one now or waits.

Carson Palmer is still available and think he'll be a good backup. Ill prob just wait it out and make a trade later when ppl start needing RBs

Quote Originally Posted by broncohead View Post
    Carson Palmer is still available and think he'll be a good backup. Ill prob just wait it out and make a trade later when ppl start needing RBs
    I'm a big believer that Palmer will have a good fantasy season.

12. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

If you have to start three WR's I'd trade Bush for Smith

14. The Following User High Fived Jaws For This Post:

Picked up palmer and dropped michael. I have a feeling bush will produce as a top fantasy player in my league so i'd get more out of him later in a trade. Thanks for the advise guys. I'll prob be back after the first couple weeks asking for more advise haha

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

obvious solution-- put richardson on the trade block for a quality WR. . . i wouldn't give up sproles or bush in a PPR unless you're desperate. . .

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    obvious solution-- put richardson on the trade block for a quality WR. . . i wouldn't give up sproles or bush in a PPR unless you're desperate. . .
    Problem with that is Clevelnad cant keep a RB healthy, so Richardson is going to get a ton of catches. Plus, Stafford is going to throw the ball a million times

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information