Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: FF Roster Help

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Don't listen to nut.
    haha its all good. Don't know if its sarcasm, banter, or talking shit but its cool. Boards wouldn't be fun if everyone was super polite anyway haha

2. The Following User High Fived broncohead For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by broncohead View Post
    haha its all good. Don't know if its sarcasm, banter, or talking shit but its cool. Boards wouldn't be fun if everyone was super polite anyway haha
    I've posted with nut for 10 years. I've met him in person at tailgates and talked to him on the phone, and I STILL don't know...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I've posted with nut for 10 years. I've met him in person at tailgates and talked to him on the phone, and I STILL don't know...
    Well sounds like he's not boring then haha.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

it's a desperate cry for attention. . .

Don't listen to nut.
    I think it's real interesting how you fuk me over in the ff league. You are afraid of my smarts as you should be.

(just kidding, kinda)

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    it's a desperate cry for attention. . .
    think what you will. it's fun for me. I love to bs with the guys, not like you who likes to blow them

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    I think it's real interesting how you fuk me over in the ff league. You are afraid of my smarts as you should be.

(just kidding, kinda)
    What are you talking about? I've done nothing to your team.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

What are you talking about? I've done nothing to your team.
    I know, but I did add the just kidding. the kinda part was because I did have suspicions, but when I looked at it honestly, they were unwarranted.

OK got edelman(sp?) As 3rd wr

Trent Richardson was traded to the Colts. Should I keep him as the starter this week or should I start Sproles with Doug Martin? I also have Mendenhall but Sproles should put up better numbers. Thoughts?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Trent Richardson was traded to the Colts. Should I keep him as the starter this week or should I start Sproles with Doug Martin? I also have Mendenhall but Sproles should put up better numbers. Thoughts?
    I'm treating it as a game time decision, but I lean towards benching him.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I would seriously consider Mendenhall. Martin had a solid day (144yds) against the Saints defense last Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    I would seriously consider Mendenhall. Martin had a solid day (144yds) against the Saints defense last Sunday.
    If he was healthy I would but reports state that his knee isn't 100% and now a toe injury

16. The Following User High Fived broncohead For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information