Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: FF Roster Help

I think my team, Orange Crush looks amazing so far.

My other teams, Brett Favre's Purple Helmet and Mylie Cyrus Twerk Team, could surprise some people.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    I think my team, Orange Crush looks amazing so far.

My other teams, Brett Favre's Purple Helmet and Mylie Cyrus Twerk Team, could surprise some people.
    I have one that a friend is running and I should blow people away in it. He and his family comprise 5 of the 10 teams and they are all from NOLA. Some of them took guys like Ingram in the 2nd round...defenses in the 3rd...it was ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    I have one that a friend is running and I should blow people away in it. He and his family comprise 5 of the 10 teams and they are all from NOLA. Some of them took guys like Ingram in the 2nd round...defenses in the 3rd...it was ridiculous.
    Other than the one MO put together, all of my teams are autopick. So it surprises me when I have a stacked team.

Adopted Bronco:

Other than the one MO put together, all of my teams are autopick. So it surprises me when I have a stacked team.
    Sometimes autodraft does good. One of my sons is in a league with friends and his laptop crashed right before the draft started and it put him on autodraft. Comparing his team to others...I think he has a legit shot to win it.

Well, its only a .5 ppr. , which diminishes the ppr aspect. I think he has to keep Richardson, but since the flex is only WR/TE (which sucks), the getting a WR is a need. I don't like Torry as I don't like Flacco throwing in ANY fantasy league. Personally, I don't make either trade but make an offer to a team out there that is looking for some RB help but has stud WRs. Work on a trade for Sproles first, see what you can get, and go from there.

Have the other owner "rank" your RBs from 1-5, and then have them rank their own WRs from 1-5. This way, you can see how they value their WRs and your RBs, and they might "value" them differently than you do. Then you might be able to make a better trade in your favor.
    Last edited by Ravage!!!; 08-27-2013 at 11:24 AM.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

6. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

I think bush will tear it up in my league even with 0.5 ppr and sproles will be a good RB3 bye week/insurance guy. I would really trade any RB i have but doesn't seem like anyone wants to trade right now or they are asking for bush for torrey smith type trades. Or lance moore for sproles. I don't need another middle of the road WR i need a top guy. Another guy said richardson and bush for andre johnson. So i'm just gonna hold off for now and wait till the value of the RBs go up. Also to see what floyd, jeffery, hilton, and jordy (hopefully stays healthy) do. By week 4 i'm sure people will start coming around.

8. The Following User High Fived broncohead For This Post:

I never root for injuries even if it benefits my team but rbs get injured all the time. Its only a matte of time before people come around

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by broncohead View Post
    Carson Palmer is still available and think he'll be a good backup. Ill prob just wait it out and make a trade later when ppl start needing RBs
    I'm a big believer that Palmer will have a good fantasy season.
    2006 & 2007, Jon Kitna was an "elite" FF QB because the Lions kept getting blown-out week after week. This enabled him to roll up inflated number against prevent Ds.

4208 yards & 21 TDs (2006) 22 INTs was a major factor in them finishing 3-13

4068 yards & 28 TDs (2007) 20 INTs was a major factor in them finishing 7-9

In this same way, Palmer's FF value could hinge on how pathetic the Cards are as a team
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    2006 & 2007, Jon Kitna was an "elite" FF QB because the Lions kept getting blown-out week after week. This enabled him to roll up inflated number against prevent Ds.

4208 yards & 21 TDs (2006) 22 INTs was a major factor in them finishing 3-13

4068 yards & 28 TDs (2007) 20 INTs was a major factor in them finishing 7-9

In this same way, Palmer's FF value could hinge on how pathetic the Cards are as a team
    The cards have a good defense. Their OL is pretty good. The thing that will help the cards is that their running game isn't very good.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    The cards have a good defense. Their OL is pretty good.
    Neither one of these things is true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Neither one of these things is true.
    The Cards actually do have a pretty talented defense. Their OL is not good, however.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    The Cards actually do have a pretty talented defense. Their OL is not good, however.
    They were middle of the pack last year. So I'm not sure I would use the word "good". Average sounds about right to me.

Adopted Bronco:

Levi Brown is back and they added Eric Winston as a FA. I'd say that is a significant upgrade from last year and will be even better when/if Johnathan Cooper returns from his broken leg. Plus, Palmer threw 22 TD's playing in the Raiders offense. He is definitely a safe pick for a back-up

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I forgot about Winston. But the OL has been a train wreck for a long, long time.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I forgot about Winston. But the OL has been a train wreck for a long, long time.
    Once Cooper comes back, their oly real hole will be at center. Sound familiar?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information