Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pats in action tonight!

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

2. The Following 6 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Holy Brady panties.....talk about Karma

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived Army Bronco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Army Bronco View Post
    Fighting soldiers from the sky, fearless men who jump and die. Men who mean just what they say. The brave men of the Green Beret! My old ROTC Colonel was SF and he made his PT group A tread water while passing a couple bricks and not letting them hit the water while singing the Ballad of the Green Berets. Never forgot the lyrics.
    Put Silver Wings on.... my son's chest. Make him one... of America's best.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Bronco View Post
    Fighting soldiers from the sky, fearless men who jump and die. Men who mean just what they say. The brave men of the Green Beret! My old ROTC Colonel was SF and he made his PT group A tread water while passing a couple bricks and not letting them hit the water while singing the Ballad of the Green Berets. Never forgot the lyrics.
    Put Silver Wings on.... my son's chest. Make him one... of America's best.
    Its not as cool as the WACs but its ahhight!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Well, didnt see much action from the Pats. 40-9? What a nailbiter.

Bhwahahahahahahaha

8. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Blown out by a bottom feeder like Detroit unlike Seattle which is a Super Bowl contender. Maybe they should have played Tebow.
    In Elway We Trust

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse View Post
    Blown out by a bottom feeder like Detroit unlike Seattle which is a Super Bowl contender. Maybe they should have played Tebow.
    HaHa......like Denver did for two years? What were they thinking?

Look, CH, have fun with this game for awhile. Enjoy it while it lasts. I'm happy that you're happy!

But I'm just glad they got it out of their system now, in preseason, rather than have a repeat of 2003 where they got spanked 31-0 by another bottom feeder (Buffalo) in the season's opener. Do you recall how that season ended up, by any chance?

See, here in NE, where our franchise has been so incredibly successful for so long now, we realize that when you plug a bunch of rookies and second year guys into key roles early in the season, you're going to experience some bumps along the road. Surely you see some of the difference between last night's setback and Denver's loss last week?

But, in all fairness, it is still early for both teams, so I hope nobody gets too down on the Broncos just yet. I still think they could be the team we have to face in the AFCCG.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Well, didnt see much action from the Pats. 40-9? What a nailbiter.

Bhwahahahahahahaha
    I don't blame you for gloating, Northman. Some fans were merciless on you when the Broncs got annihilated last week and it helps ease the pain when you can point back at them and say "HaHa....your team sucked almost as bad as my team".

12. The Following User High Fived Mr Bojangles For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Patriots starting offense against the Lions: 10 drives, 4 turnovers, 3 points. Nope, nothing to worry about here!

14. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
    I don't blame you for gloating, Northman. Some fans were merciless on you when the Broncs got annihilated last week and it helps ease the pain when you can point back at them and say "HaHa....your team sucked almost as bad as my team".
    "Almost as bad"? Last I checked 40-10 is 1 point better than 40-9. I would say your team sucked 1 point worse than our team. Add in the fact that we were playing against a SB contender and you were playing against a team picked to place third or fourth in their division and I would say the Pats have more to worry about.

But it's okay, we Bronco fans need to cut you Pats fans a break. Up until the 2000's you guys really didn't even pay attention to the sport. We can't expect you guys to be as knowledgable considering you all live in a baseball town and our beloved Broncos dominate the area.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

"I eat Green Berets for breakfast. And right now I'm very hungry!"
    - Arnold

Sorry. My first thought after the Green Beret song.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

I give props to Mr. Bojangles for coming back around.

NEPatriots on the other hand kind of disappeared last night. .. . Wonder how long it will take him to return?

19. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post

NEPatriots on the other hand kind of disappeared last night. .. . Wonder how long it will take him to return?
    He won't come back until something bad happens to the Broncos. He is worthless and apparently even his kids think so.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

21. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post

Yeah.. he's the lamest of trolls. Won't come back, but will be sure to stop by to lay a kick in if/when someone is down. He's low-class.

Bo Jangles, he's just a dick enough to want to start fights from the bottom.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    "Almost as bad"? Last I checked 40-10 is 1 point better than 40-9. I would say your team sucked 1 point worse than our team. Add in the fact that we were playing against a SB contender and you were playing against a team picked to place third or fourth in their division and I would say the Pats have more to worry about.

But it's okay, we Bronco fans need to cut you Pats fans a break. Up until the 2000's you guys really didn't even pay attention to the sport. We can't expect you guys to be as knowledgable considering you all live in a baseball town and our beloved Broncos dominate the area.
    Good to hear from you, Chaz. I was afraid you had jumped out of a window or went on a binge.

I somehow got the score of the Seattle blowout wrong....I though they laid 44 on that vaunted D you so rigorously tout and defend.

let's just agree that neither of our teams put on their best show.........while acknowledging the fact that it was the Pats' young, inexperienced players who flubbed things up, rather than, you know....our esteemed, established starters.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information