Fellow fantasy fans, I was fishing for some input. I'm in a FFB keeper league (details: 10 team league w/ 4 keepers out of 25 positions (IDP league) and 3 yr contracts for keepers) and we allow trades over the off season. I've got my 4 keepers and after off season trades, I have no first round picks (actually, it is the 5th round after the keepers are accounted for). I've got the 3rd, 5th, 6th, and 8th picks of the 2nd round. With the 3 yr contracts (players may only be on a roster 3 consecutive season then forced back in to draft pool), there is a handful of top players in the draft.

All the players being kept consist of:
QB: Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Tony
Romo, RGIII, Cam Newton
RB: Adrian Peterson, Frank Gore, Ray Rice, Steven Jackson, Jamaal Charles,
Doug Martin, Matt Forte, Marshawn Lynch, C.J. Spiller, Trent Richardson,
Maurice Jones-Drew, Chris Johnson
WR: Mike Wallace, Vincent Jackson, Marques Colston, Julio Jones, Randall
Cobb, Victor Cruz, Dez Bryant, Demaryious Thomas, A.J. Green, Wes Welker,
TE: Tony Gonzalez
LB: Luke Kluechy, Von Miller

My keepers are: Peyton Manning, Randall Cobb, Steven Jackson, and Von Miller (figured with four 2nd rnd picks and two 3rd rnd picks, I could make up for it) AND I traded my 1st round pick (which would have been 8th) for Demaryius Thomas and a 3rd rnd pick (which is why I have two now).

Notables in the draft pool off the top of my head:

Arian Foster (RB Hou)
Calvin Johnson (WR Det)
LeSean McCoy (RB Phi)
Roddy White (WR Atl)
Eric Decker (WR Den)
Darren Sproles (RB NO)
David Wilson (RB NYG)
Danny Amendola (WR NE)
Rob Gronkowski (TE NE)
Vernon Davis (TE SF)
J.J. Watt (DE Hou) (put up huge #'s in my league)

I'm not too familiar with the rookie class (lot of RBs), how do you think this draft could play out and are there any notables I might have missed or need to consider. Honestly, I'd like David Wilson and Darren Sproles to drop to me in the 2nd round (they get all ST credit in my league) and was thinking of snagging either Vernon Davis or Rob Gronkowski to lock up my TE position. I plan on using one or two of my 2nd rnd picks on either or both Navorrow Bowman & J.J. Watt.

Thoughts?