Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Expectations

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Dear Mr Bojangles,

You started a thread which made 3 obvious points.

1. Adding Welker won't mean another 122 receptions and 1000+ yards receiving for the Denver Offense.

2. Manning would have to average 55-60 passes per game or throw for 5,700 yards to do this, and that's not likely.

3. Welker's production will likely fall dramatically as he becomes a part of a different offense where he is no longer the primary receiver.

Then you left a question, "Arugments...?"

For about 13 pages now, the vast majority of posts have de facto answered, "No, no arguments". But you have proceeded to argue that we do have an argument with your position despite our protests, and even our agreement with your statements vis-a-vis Welker.

I submit that it is you that would argue with us if we informed you that the moon was not made of cream cheese.
    Well, you were doing a very good job of recapping my original comment, though I would add to #3 that I also suggested that if WW did approach those numbers, he would most likely only do it by cannibalizing Decker and Thomas.

From there though, I think you must have taken off in that rocket to the Moon, if those thirteen pages of comments struck you as "No, no arguments". But I do think it is interesting how we can all read the same thing, yet come away with such disparate interpretations.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Mr. Bojangles sure tackled that strawman like a champ, didn't he!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

How in the flying **** did this thread reach 14 pages?? Waste of bandwidth.

5. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    How in the flying **** did this thread reach 14 pages?? Waste of bandwidth.

Well.... I was a little surprised, too, since it's been up for almost a month and has only generated 14 pages!

But, to answer your question... first you pick an interesting topic, then sprinkle in a little controversy, season it with a bit of audacity, put it in the oven and then just let it stew!

Waste of bandswidth..?

Does this mean that I won't be getting a "Thank You for all your wonderful contributions to our Forums" from the Admin and/or Mods, anytime soon?

7. The Following User High Fived Mr Bojangles For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
    Well.... I was a little surprised, too, since it's been up for almost a month and has only generated 14 pages!

But, to answer your question... first you pick an interesting topic, then sprinkle in a little controversy, season it with a bit of audacity, put it in the oven and then just let it stew!

Waste of bandswidth..?

Does this mean that I won't be getting a "Thank You for all your wonderful contributions to our Forums" from the Admin and/or Mods, anytime soon?
    How the **** would I know. I didn't send that to you as a mod, posted it as a poster.

And to answer my own question....how did this heaping pile of dog shit reach 14 pages.....everyone fed the Pansy troll...

I think you are great Mr Bo!!!!! Me likely a lot in fact!!!!!

NUT :::::::::::: )------ ----- Mr. Bo

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Hey King, I see that the Bengals are a hot pick to make it to the AFCCG. Obviously your fanbase is stupid and doesn't understand the game. Get over yourselves, don't you know that the only team great enough to have high expectations is the mighty New England Patriots?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Hey King, I see that the Bengals are a hot pick to make it to the AFCCG. Obviously your fanbase is stupid and doesn't understand the game. Get over yourselves, don't you know that the only team great enough to have high expectations is the mighty New England Patriots?
    Haha. I like this post because it shames Jangles.

The Bengals are overrated. God, I haven't had to say that in a long, long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information