Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The Instigators

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    It wouldn't be any less productive than you starting this thread. If you're gonna start a stupid ass thread like this don't be a baby about it. Bring out the names. Make people aware of who all of us heathens are.
    This thread is already being derailed enough. All naming names would do is get the people named on the defensive and make this thread devolve into another slew of personal attacks that seems to happen to pretty much every thread here.

Like I said, not the point of this thread. I think my complaint is valid, and I don't have to name names to get my point across. I'm actually trying to bring up a problem that I think is hurting this board. Calling people out would do nothing to help that.

If you think this is a "stupid-ass" thread, you are free to not read it.

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

I think BTB is right in that at times, there seems to be a double standard here.

Also Coach, I hope the fact that I have less than 10,000 posts doesn't mean that you aren't my polish/black brother from another mother.

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

If someone is really that concerned about this board "going to shit" or "going to the toilet", they're free to not visit. We have a lot of members who give it out plenty, but can't take it at all or start whining to the Moderators. Pretty stupid if you ask me. Don't like it? Leave. Pretty simple.

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    This thread is already being derailed enough. All naming names would do is get the people named on the defensive and make this thread devolve into another slew of personal attacks that seems to happen to pretty much every thread here.

Like I said, not the point of this thread. I think my complaint is valid, and I don't have to name names to get my point across. I'm actually trying to bring up a problem that I think is hurting this board. Calling people out would do nothing to help that.

If you think this is a "stupid-ass" thread, you are free to not read it.

You've named Zam, which really makes the topic difficult to discuss without bringing it back to Zam.

Is there a possiblity (I'm not talking about Zam, but just in general), that there are some posters who really don't add much to the overall level of the football conversations, and tend to derail threads on a consistent basis, and disrupt the board overall?

If so, if those people get "attacked" by an undefined "clique" who do post here regularly and do contribute to the overall conversation, what action would be better for the board overall?

In other words, what is the community asking of the moderators? Do we try to keep the overall peace at the expense of one "trouble-maker" being suspended, or do we go after several active and long-time posters who seem to be understandably upset with one poster who goes into each thread like the tasmanian devil?

8. The Following 6 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    For the reasons I stated earlier. Tell me when was the last time someone new joined this board and has stuck on as a regular? It's been awhile. Just like in a family. The family meets sisters new boyfriend. Do they take to him immediately? Hell no. He almost goes through a gauntlet before he's accepted. But does he want to be accepted? Maybe...maybe not. Kind of the same way here.
    Exactly.

10. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

SR

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

In Zam's case, if you have followed his bannings since he's been here you will also notice that he chose to take his fight public with the mods. I dont care if you are a new timer or old timer, that will most certainly get you banned regardless.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I think BTB is right in that at times, there seems to be a double standard here.

Also Coach, I hope the fact that I have less than 10,000 posts doesn't mean that you aren't my polish/black brother from another mother.
    You dont post as much as the rest of us with nothing better to do...but you've been around regularly and forever. You can claim my brotherhood any time

13. The Following 4 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

damnit.. I knew I misspelled that word earlier....
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

15. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    If someone is really that concerned about this board "going to shit" or "going to the toilet", they're free to not visit. We have a lot of members who give it out plenty, but can't take it at all or start whining to the Moderators. Pretty stupid if you ask me. Don't like it? Leave. Pretty simple.
    /thread

17. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

SR

Adopted Bronco:

I've always wanted to have a public fight with a mod. Unfortunately, I've always respected the mods here too much. Dammit!

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    That's fine, but when someone starts an Osweiler thread and the first comment is "don't let Zam see this", that is just baiting that is asking to start an argument. I don't really see the need for that kind of crap. I get that you think his opinion on Os is stupid, but posts like that don't really contribute anything to the board.
    Yet you participate in the same behavior....like calling out Chaz in any Rahim Moore thread, even if he hasn't posted in it. Stop being a hypocrite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

21. The Following 3 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

NTL posts some food for thought. Over moderating does suck. It's why us Mania people are here.

23. The Following 5 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    I've always wanted to have a public fight with a mod. Unfortunately, I've always respected the mods here too much. Dammit!
    Liar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

At the end of the day you just have to find a forum that works for you. There are many to choose from so if your not happy here or think this board is "shit" than by all means move along to another. Its really not that big of a choice to make. This forum and the world in general will continue to spin without you.

26. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

As The World Turns

28. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information