Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: #freeryanbraun

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I have an interesting analogy that I can't put in this thread because it's not the lounge.
    F the police. If they delete it, they delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    F the police. If they delete it, they delete it.
    NTL is on a rampage. I dare not test him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    I do think it's funny when people bash baseball players who use PEDs for tarnishing the history made by the noble players of the past. In reality, baseball players have been trying to cheat for as long as baseball has been around. Whether it be spitballs, scuffing, corked bats, you name it. The only difference is that the media back then didn't pry into things like they do today. People might be shocked if they every found out about all the cheating that really went on back in the day.
    Don't care.

I either want to see all bans on PED's lifted, or get rid of the guaranteed contracts. Yes, two extremes of the spectrum, but that's what I want. The argument that you are whining about is rediculous considering even MLB ballpark dimensions aren't standardized. People complain that Rockies offensive numbers are bloated due to elevation but turn a blind eye to the laughable dimensions of new Yankee stadium and Fenway Park.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ryan-br...050550708.html

Braun deserves to be banned for life. He played the victim card and whined the entire time. I loathe him and his ilk. He's a piece of shit and I hate that people like him are in the majors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information