Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Training camp in 15 days. What are you excited to see?

Default Training camp in 15 days. What are you excited to see?

For me I want to see how Montee looks and see if he is going to be the beast I think he is.

I also want to see DRC, I have a very very very very very very good feeling about him on our team.

I am also excited to see how the Defense will put pressure on without doom, but with phillips, sly and our new guys.

I also want to see how much Wolfey has progressed and see if he can take this big step that the team is saying.

Finally I want to see if Rahim Moore is done being average and ready to be what a high 2nd rd pick should be. Awesome.

I am not really excited but more curious to see how we will use Trindon on offense.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

I want to especially see Ball light it up, see if Bruton can steal a starting spot, and see if Thomas can turn into a starting quality TE.

4. The Following User High Fived Rick For This Post:

camp is nice, but I have a tough time getting "excited" about how good rehearsal goes. then again I don't have the prepubescent mentality of the OP. in any event, enjoy yourselfs :whackoff:

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

rahim moore is average? really?

i guess four months of bloated rahim threads didn't change a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by rationalfan View Post
    rahim moore is average? really?

i guess four months of bloated rahim threads didn't change a thing.

I think he is average. Which starting safties do you rank below him?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I want to especially see Ball light it up, see if Bruton can steal a starting spot, and see if Thomas can turn into a starting quality TE.

JT will be a good one. The one time I did see him in camp he looked all world. Then last year? I think, he sucked big time. Forgot about him.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:

I'm more focused on what I DONT want to see. Injuries. We have some superior talent at a lot of positions, but the dropoff in depth is pretty big.

11. The Following 7 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I'm excited to see football officially back. Then I just get pissed after the first preseason game that I have to wait 3 more weeks for the real stuff to start. I do start listening to local sports talk 24/7 around that time though.

13. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I think he is average. Which starting safties do you rank below him?
    statistically, anecdotally, rahim is better than average, but not elite.

i have no idea which starting safeties around the league should be ranked higher/lower. i don't really care about that thought process.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Im lookinjg forward to having football coverage because I am sooooo tired about hearing about the Rockies. I hate the Rockies and am sick of it. In fact, I hate baseball. It sucks. Bring on football!

I'm excited to see reports from the Denver media pretending they know what's going on after seeing 10% of the action.

17. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    Im lookinjg forward to having football coverage because I am sooooo tired about hearing about the Rockies. I hate the Rockies and am sick of it. In fact, I hate baseball. It sucks. Bring on football!
    I am going through a pretty bad depression right now. it's been a few weeks. I think I did this time last year too. it might be football related. I hate summer for alot of reasons.

19. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Coach said it. When you are among the Super Bowl favorites camp is more of a necessary evil than anything to get excited about.

I'm probably most interested in seeing Brock play the preseason. I want to see how he commands the offense and whether he is starting to look like a legitimate QB of the future.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    I am going through a pretty bad depression right now. it's been a few weeks. I think I did this time last year too. it might be football related. I hate summer for alot of reasons.
    Sounds like you need a trip to Colorado.

23. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Sounds like you need a trip to Colorado.
    I might Joe. supposed to get a free trip to Seattle in September, but havne't heard back from the folks on it. wonder if it's a scam

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information